1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Scheduled Maintenance October 8, 2018

Discussion in 'Maintenances' started by Kimmy, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:31 PM
    Moderator Post
    [​IMG]

Hello Maplers,

We will be performing a Scheduled Maintenance on October 8, 2018. It will last approximately 10 minutes. Upon completion, the game will be brought back online and service will be restored. Once restored, you can login and play!

Time:
    8 AM server time

What will be unavailable:
    • All MapleLegends game servers and channels
    • Merchants will be closed
    Changes and Updates:
    • Voting will be reverted back to 5,000 Cash since the downtime compensation is over*
    • Behind the scene changes for upcoming content and events
    *We are aware the prices of CS/WS are going up, and availability is decreasing, even with 10k Vote Cash. For one, I hope you all know now how poor our vote gachapon is, which is done on purpose to not be a vote2win server.

We'll look into the availability of both scrolls soon though, and hope we'll have something soon again that bring some more life into the scrolls :)

Sincerely,

-MapleLegends Staff & Administration-

• Like Like x 3
  2. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    6:31 AM
    Paladin
  3. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    6:31 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Have collectables like... say... turn in a certain amount of Zakum Diamonds to white or chaos scrolls! This encourages more runs (not just the exp arm only ones), which may drive down prices of helmets and skillbooks further, and idk, maybe we'll see way more completed zakum card sets!

Can do the same thing with horntail and an etc too! Speaking of that, will we ever be able to egg the pendants more than once? D:

4. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    5:31 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Open your inventory and let me see your hundreds of Zakum Diamonds MapleF17

But really that's the main issue with giving value to items that were once useless. In a lot of MMO's you'll find people hoarding thousands of useless items, some because it's fun and others because one day their value could spike and the collector could make massive amounts of profit.

I'm not entirely opposed to the idea though. Maybe along side a random ect cost it could also have a meso cost as well. Economies need currency sinks and I'm not sure if what is already offered by NPC's and the trade tax cover what is already produced by a population that has mostly plateaued in the end game.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    If im not wrong you can only have one on your inventory, no? (i say it because i think i tried, since i'm one of those hoarders that like to keep rare items as a personal collection XD)

And about useless, i think is an item needed for a kind of exchange quest located in Crimsomwood Keep, is just that we don't have that here SlimeGrin

6. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    All done.