1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Reward Bug

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by LightDatz, Sep 9, 2018.

1. LightDatz

LightDatz Snail

Sep 9, 2018
    Male
    9:29 PM
    LightDatz
    I/L Mage
    NapLords
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): It is a bug related to the even reward(scroll of secrets) where your inventory is full but the NPC(Chun Ji) still takes the required items you possessed and does not give anything back even though it shows the message that you have to clear some space from the inventory... You basically lose your Scroll of Secrets + 50 Charm of the Undead and do not receive the Magic Box.
    What is supposed to happen?: It is supposed to tell you that you have to make space, and then not take your required items for the reward. If you do have space it is supposed to just give you a Magic Box
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Chun Ji, left of Kerning City (Kerning City Contruction Site)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):Have all the required items to receive the Magic Box(Scroll of Secrets + 50 Charm of the Undead) and not have any space in Use and Etc inventory tab.
    Click on Chun Ji and ask for the reward.
    He will accept your items and give nothing in return.
    Extra information (optional): I do not know if this bug also occurs if you try to get the reward from Ludibrium. This bug made me and LightBooz lose 3 of our Scroll of Secrets without getting anything in return...Is it possible to somehow help us?

2. Morr

Morr Snail

Oct 8, 2018
    Male
    8:29 PM
    Chief Bandit
    Insomnio
    Hello, yesterday i had the same issue:

upload_2018-10-8_9-44-45.png

I didnt notice my item inventory was full at first, so I lost 50 charms and 1 scroll, then I made 1 space and adquired one magic box, but the damage was done and it consumed another items. I had 4 scrolls and only got 3 magic boxes for that reason. I hope someone helped you, and pls help me :(

3. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    1:29 AM
    Hello,

This is now fixed. Chun Ji will let you know if your inventory is full and will no longer steal ur items!

Please @gm ingame and we can refund what you lost! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zebezian

Zebezian Master Chronos Retired Staff

Sep 17, 2017
    Male
    Zebezian
    Paladin
    Honor
    Refunded! [Not the OP. Whoops]

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  5. May

May Blue Snail

Oct 8, 2018
    Female
    Marauder
    Have you also refunded LightDatz & LightBooz?

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Zebezian

Zebezian Master Chronos Retired Staff

Sep 17, 2017
    Male
    Zebezian
    Paladin
    Honor
    Sorry. There was another user reporting this issue that referenced this thread. I will look into this when they are online and available (unless another staff gets ahead of me). Thank you!