1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Let's talk about GunBound

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kimmy, Jul 19, 2018.

1. xx123321

xx123321 Red Snail

Sep 16, 2017
    Male
    Ordis, Erebonia
    10:50 PM
    Bishop
    Got kicked.
    Yes yes and yes. Please actually do this!

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheFalseKing

TheFalseKing Slime

Jun 12, 2018
    Female
    Maple Island Janitor
    4:50 PM
    TheFalseKing
    Beginner
    :)
    MapleF3

• Like Like x 1
  3. jaysteezy

jaysteezy Blue Snail

Oct 30, 2017
    Male
    9:50 AM
    Beginner, Bandit
    its funny that this came up. my friends (who do not play legends) and i were talking about gunbound the other day over lunch. gunbound M did not suffice the crave. please make this real LOL.

• Like Like x 1
  4. z3193537

z3193537 Snail

Jul 29, 2018
    10:50 PM
    Spearman
    This is my first post in the forums, I didn't even have an account I just made one so I could let you know crazily happy I am to hear that you're opening up a Gunbound server! The only two online games I ever played in my teenage years growing up were MapleStory and Gunbound, MapleLegends has been super nostalgic to play and Gunbound will feel the same way. I have so many old friends who I use to play Gunbound with that I know will join up if you do go ahead and make this server.

This is awesome and you're incredible Kimmy! Keep up the amazing work we're all very appreciative with what you have done.
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Japhz

Japhz Blue Snail

Jul 29, 2018
    Male
    2:50 AM
    asdfghjaphz
    Maybe it would be a great idea as well if the game has 2 servers, 1 is for the Newbie one, and the other is for the veterans, which is Battle Axe up. So it would be fair for the real beginner players and not being bully by veterans later on..

6. Japhz

Japhz Blue Snail

Jul 29, 2018
    Male
    asdfghjaphz
    This is the last time I played with you Kim

[​IMG]

7. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    While at the begin its a bit hard to tell who is who, if the server end up growing in a consistent rate it'll probably try mimic the servers Thor's Hammer had back in the day:

https://youtu.be/OzgMs3NmkHg?t=5m

... Since this will be a whole new server, everyone starts as a little chick, thus a server that is rank limited is pretty useless at the begin

Yeah, I agree. I will do this based on how big the server stays, since in end of the day the more servers there will be the more the community is split up.

I remember that game... and yeah I think it was one of my last ones before my leave of that... server. Hello!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  8. Japhz

Japhz Blue Snail

Jul 29, 2018
    Male
    asdfghjaphz
    I'm really excited, can't wait to play this again with cool EX items. I feel like, I want to donate cash now, lol.

9. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Also, teased earlier on Discord that there won't be a 100 avatar limit like.. you know where :p

[​IMG]

.. and some staff 3 vs 3's

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But yeah I am excited to finally use our old project in production as well once its fully done!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. EnkiDU

EnkiDU Slime

Oct 10, 2018
    9:50 AM
    Dragon Knight
    the Project is very good, I will share it voluntarily Kimberly :shamemb: