1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Code - Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Cide, Oct 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cide

Cide Red Snail

Oct 14, 2018
    12:55 PM
    Cide
    Beginner
    Hi guys :)

some may know me as Code from Maple Global. Which is why I'm here. The server was shut down and I looked for something stable. I think the most important part of a server is passionate staff, and reading through different forums I noticed this staff to be passionate about their product. And of course the nostalgia is a big plus.

Some about me:
    I'm a data scientist student in The Netherlands. My hobbies consist of very basic things such as reading, programming and running. Hopefully some of you guys will have a thing or two in common with me :) Feel free to add cide if you do.

I like to add that I'm just a very casual player, I usually play around 1 hour a day, and 3 to 5 hours during my weekend. Planning to level a
    DK throughout my journey.

Here's my character:
    [​IMG]

I'm also planning to make videos once I reach an appropriate level. I'm a very bad editor but I wish to improvise in the future. Moving to Adobe from Sony Vegas soon. I like to focus on different videos every time, so there won't be any series or whatsoever. I like to spice it up from time to time.

Here's one of my youtube videos:

I like to learn a lot about video editing, so if you guys have any tips or tricks please let me know. I'm eager to learn. I wish to make MapleLegends video once I feel comfortable enough with Adobe. Also, any recommendations on what type of videos I should develop are more than welcome. I'm happy to work on request for free.

Here's a picture of a cute sloth:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Zebezian

Zebezian Master Chronos Retired Staff

Sep 17, 2017
    Male
    6:55 AM
    Zebezian
    Paladin
    Honor
    Welcome to the community! Glad to have you here. Hope you find what you're looking for in a server. I'll see about adding you next time I'm online!

Hopefully we'll stay this way as long as we can ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. Qwiox

Qwiox Mr. Anchor

Dec 20, 2017
    Male
    Los Angeles
    3:55 AM
    GhenghisKhan
    Hero
    Beaters
    Legendary Zeb has blessed you!

I added you yesterday, hopefully you were able to get it and that we can meet in game soon!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
  5. RICEDUCK

RICEDUCK Chronos

Nov 30, 2017
    Female
    RICEDUCK/MISHKA
    Night Lord
    Tempus
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Cide

Cide Red Snail

Oct 14, 2018
    Cide
    Beginner
    [​IMG]

7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Hi,

You appear to be someone that was permanently banned here for duping, hacking, and threatening me to Neckson by sending a Private Server report to them.

It's great you decide to choose to play this server again, I don't blame you at all. However, like I said in your last thread on your other account you are no longer welcome here. I am usually a person that is pretty forgiving, but I think protecting my server against people that did and tried do horrible things to it are a much higher priority.

Therefor like last year you are no longer welcome for committing 3 major offenses (Duping, hacking, and openly trying reporting me to Neckson).

In case anyone have any kind of doubt (we get a lot of people doubting when we ban RWTers) here's the man himself admitting to it after being banned:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.