1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Training buddies round 2 (no girl, peepee only)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SwordArt, Sep 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    6:59 AM
    Paladin
    Hey sisters,
    I made a thread about wanting training buddies before at petris but now that petris isnt the #1 spot to be at I'm making a new one (faisal said I could :mood: )
    This time I'm looking for buddies to train at floor 7 at shaolin (or at 5-6f if youre a mage). I'll train with any class and any level(need 115 to get exp from 2 out of the 3 mobs). I encourage new 4th jobbers or people who are close to 4th to take this chance to train with me and get those early/late levels very fast (25m~40m exp/hour depending on your level). And no having a level 120 or w/e doesn't benefit me at all I'm just tryin to help people level cause 115+ and 12x is complete ass. I also have a HS mule and am working on a HB Mule (his name is CumArt) because I noticed lower levels use a ton of pots there. My ign is SwordArt feel free to buddy me if you wanna train or buddy me just cause you want buddies idc :V
    Edit: I'll normally say in buddy chat if I want to train or if I am busy and can't train.

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    6:59 AM
    Paladin
    bump cause i have no friends

3. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    2:59 PM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Add dannylehero im also looking for grinding partners i will be home by the weekend and im 115 hopefully gonna be 120 in this weekend ;)

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. Boxy

Boxy Chronos

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    8:59 PM
    Beginner
    "He doesnt use a sword, he don't do art. But if you need someone to train with at Shaolin, call Swordart. 5/5 stars. Would train with him again."
    -Boxy, 2018

• Creative Creative x 2