1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by robert8, Oct 17, 2018.

1. robert8

robert8 Mushmom

Oct 17, 2018
    Male
    UK
    4:52 PM
    Robert8
    I/L Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Hello! I use to play gms and ems back in the day and I looked up some private servers. I have tried one other and got up to level 80 but its full of annoying people that smega stupid stuff all the time. I have been in a few guilds there but they either go inactive very quickly or they always speak other languages all the time. Im 29, have a family, work full time so i can only get online for about an hour a day in the evening (9-10pm gmt/utc).

2. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    11:52 AM
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    Well welcome to Legends! Here no one smegas dum... oh wait... Um, well here we only have Engli... oh wait...

The server is what you make of it and there will always be some flaws, and might take time to find your cliche. Legends is certainly a great server compared to the others so I'm sure you'll find a home here. There is room for everyone, even those who are busy a lot and can only play casually.

If you see Sporkl in game that is me! Stop and say hi!

Again Welcome to the server! Great to have you!

3. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    6:52 PM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Welcome to the server, hope you will have a great time here and i'm sure you will find your place here!

4. OP
    OP
    robert8

robert8 Mushmom

Oct 17, 2018
    Male
    UK
    4:52 PM
    Robert8
    I/L Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Thank you both of you! So far everyone is very friendly and helpful in-game! Such a difference!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. maybeandy

maybeandy Stone Golem

Jun 28, 2017
    Male
    Dream Land
    8:52 AM
    Inexorable
    I/L Arch Mage
    Demure
    No one smegas anything dumb ever! I agree :)

But welcome.