1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

B> Zakum helmet

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by Nikko, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Nikko

Nikko Blue Snail

Apr 21, 2017
    7:49 AM
    Hello everyone, I am considering to buy the zakum helmet service, before that, may I ask the following question :

1. What is the normal price for one zakum helmet would be?

2. How do I trust the zakum helmet service seller? I am afraid I pay mesos then they run away before the zakum run.

3. If i disappeared during the zakum run because of PC lagging, could I still get another chance for get a new zakum helmet but the price take a discount or some alternative methods may be available?

Thank you

2. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    1:49 AM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    1. Usually between 10 and 20m
    2. You pay after looting a helm. Don't scam the runners though, you'll get banned.
    3. 2. No helm = no pay

3. OP
    OP
    Nikko

Nikko Blue Snail

Apr 21, 2017
    Thank you! and I will not scam the runner.

So how do I find and contact with the runner? when do they take the run?

I may buy the zakum helmet service this weekend.

4. RICEDUCK

RICEDUCK Chronos

Nov 30, 2017
    Female
    7:49 PM
    RICEDUCK/MISHKA
    Night Lord
    Tempus
    Hi!
    I can sell you a ZHELM, Ive sold over 200 helms
    trusted and known seller and I can tell you more details however we are EST timezone, so let me know your schedule.

5. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Else I can prob make smth happen too, I've sold tons of zhelms and horntail pendants and blablabla. Feel free to contact me in game (kaiash)

6. OP
    OP
    Nikko

Nikko Blue Snail

Apr 21, 2017
    Thank you, I have sent the private message separately to Kalash and riceduck.

Both messages are the same content, don't worry. I also wrote my schedule inside.

So, can both of you answer my questions? :)

I will take the decision after I read your reply.

7. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    You dont really need to do much research for finding a zak service. Tons and tons of people can kill zakum these days, so just go with whatever you can get

8. OP
    OP
    Nikko

Nikko Blue Snail

Apr 21, 2017
    I am sorry, because I buy zakum helmet first time (really) , I don't know much the related information, that`s why I ask a lot of question. :(

9. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    You don't have to be sorry haha!
    I just meant to say that you don't need to put much effort into choosing your service. If there's one when you want a helm you should just run with them.