1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazing and sweet people around Maplelegends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EastNewsFul, Oct 28, 2018.

1. EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    1:15 PM
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    So I need to drop some positivity here because I'm bursting with it!

So far I'm still amazed on how amazing everyone is in Maplelegends :)

It feels amazing being said hello to and that you're part of a guild or rather an amazing community. I haven't found or seen anything that can point to things being awful or hateful.
    other than you Jumping quest... I fucking HATE you .. there I have said it!

But yea i wanna spread out the love to everyone in the forums and maple world that you're doing amazing and that each and every one of you is helpful and sweet in your own way! stay that way and keep doing what is best for you and maplelegends!

The Halloween event has been fun so far and I have been enjoying the content to the fullest!
    even earn myself a couple of mils in the process too!

Staff, please keep going with this content its something that makes it even worth playing.
    and also thanks for the 3 times exp on quests haha it's so much more worth going through them and enjoyable too :D!

some of you might agree and some of you might not but that is alright too because that makes it more balanced in how maplelegends can be improved and such. :D

I have been a member for over a year now and I'm happy that I stumble upon this back then because I got bored away from GMS after all the new patches and what not. so góing through this gives me a nostalgic feeling and I get to meet so many amazing people!

Thank you to everyone I have met and to the staff for making this happening. seriously it's an amazing way to de-stress from studying and normal day stuff.

And I wanna shout out some love to my guild Agape and its alliance ! you all one bunch of amazing people too!

Stay awesome everyone!

• Friendly Friendly x 12