1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pickpocket mesos not exploding with Meso Explosion

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Krauser94, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    1:52 AM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Description of the bug: When you use pickpocket and then try to explode that money, it doenst explode.
    What is supposed to happen?: It should explode, like it used to do before.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Since a guildie mentioned it yday after patch, but some ppl at the shoutbox said it has been like that for a while, so maybe is since the money got changed (like, when the change for pets to be able to loot those mesos was made, maybe? idk, trying to find a relation to make it seem like a less random bug)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Use pickpocket, attack and then try to use meso explosion.
    Extra information (optional): I thought about reporting it here to just make it more visual for ppl, since i saw a few times ppl wondering about it, but no one reported (just to log it i guess) Ty! SlimeGrin

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    It helps a lot if you guys know for sure when it broke.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    I rarely boom my money so i haven't noticed until yday someone metioned in Alliance chat. But i checked now shoutbox and cooltimecooltime said "3 weeks already" so maybe he knows more about this issue (or any other shadower, i hope they reply this for sure SlimeCry)

4. MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    12:52 AM
    ControlPanel / WireLess / FireWall / HotSpot
    Bandit
    Beaters
    I'm quite sure it broke right after the modification for pets, as I noticed it myself shortly after.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Fixed next restart (the tomorrow one)

Thanks Wolf ScrollWolf Scroll !

• Like Like x 2