1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Descartar aviso

Not a Bug Can't upgrade monster book ring

Tema en 'Report Bugs' iniciado por KohKoh, 24 Nov 2018.

Tags:
  1. KohKoh

KohKoh Blue Snail

12 Nov 2018
    07:22
    KohKoh
    I/L Wizard
    Description of the bug: I have 101 monster cards but I haven't been able to upgrade my ring yet. I tried talking to Rino, and nothing happens (I get her default message). I'm missing a red snail card out of the red tier, does that impact anything? I thought you just need 30 cards for the first upgrade? Sorry I tried searching for an answer but I can't find anything so I'm wondering if this is a bug.

Extra information (optional): Running MAC client

2. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

16 Ago 2017
    05:22
    Skucci
    Shadower
    Hey, there's actually no bug here. You need 30 completed sets of monster cards to get the first upgrade. A set is five cards of a particular monster. Once you complete a set, you'll see a medal for that monster in your book. And to answer your question, the order in which you obtain sets doesn't matter at all.

Happy hunting! SlimeSmile

3. OP
    OP
    KohKoh

KohKoh Blue Snail

12 Nov 2018
    KohKoh
    I/L Wizard
    OH thank you... haha they should really make that clearing. It's confusing!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

9 Sep 2014
    13:22
    Moderator Post
    It's made clear at first sets of dialogue when you get to Lith Harbor.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

2 Ene 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    After that, make sure to unequip your ring to upgrade it too.

• Like Like x 1

Compartir esta página