1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi! :’D

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by hunny, Nov 26, 2018.

1. hunny

hunny Blue Snail

Nov 26, 2018
    5:38 AM
    Hi everyone! So i’m relatively new since i’ve been playing for a few days. I suddenly wanted to play the retro maple just like how i remembered it when I was around 8 years old. I chose Legends over Royals cus I heard this community is really nice and I just wanted to make new friends in the gaming community tbh c:

I’m really shy and I honestly don’t know the game all too well haha (8 year old me just enjoyed socializing on maple @_@) But now I really wanna try to understand the game c:
    Was hoping for some guidance and potential friends? :D
    I’m currently lvl 38 but not sure how to really get good equips & mesos :’^[ (noob forever)

But yes, looking for friends, pq buds, etc! :’D

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:38 AM
    Moderator Post
    Welcome! We hope you are having a good time here :)

3. robert8

robert8 Mushmom

Oct 17, 2018
    Male
    UK
    10:38 AM
    Robert8
    I/L Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Welcome! I started on royals but found the community wasn't that nice and was very boring. Legends is complete the opposite! Feel free to add me IG, Robert8

4. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    5:38 PM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    Hi! Welcome! I'm Tsuki! I am looking for friends too!
    I am not active in game, but you may contact me in discord and ask me any questions.
    Discord: Tsuki#7462

5. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    2:38 AM
    Welcome! Feel free to add me in-game. IGN: Siggs

6. FeroxAnima

FeroxAnima Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    12:38 PM
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    WELCOME! c:
    ML is a beautiful corner of the internet and I hope you'll feel at home in no time <3
    Nowadays I mostly log in if I have something pre-planned with friends like a boss run, so I'm probably more active on Discord; if you have any questions, I'd love to do my best to answer them MapleF2
    Feel free to hmu on Discord: FeroxAnima#7460

7. OP
    OP
    hunny

hunny Blue Snail

Nov 26, 2018
    5:38 AM
    Thank you! ^^

Thanks! :D I'll add you the next time I log on~

Hi Tsuki! Thank you, I'll add you on discord ^^

Hi! Will do! :D

Thank you <3 I really wanna get to know the community better but I feel like everyones so OP haha. Also, I'll add you on discord c: