1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

❝ ♕┆ Greetings. ❤

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Breesama, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Breesama

Breesama Blue Snail

Dec 8, 2018
    Female
    2:47 AM
    Bowman
    Hello, everyone! ❤

To start out, my name is Bree; and the reason I began playing MapleLegends (starting, well, yesterday) was because my boyfriend recommended it to me. Classic, right? We had originally been playing MS2, but we soon began to miss the classic maplestory experience and so he suggested we try this private server. I was just like, "sure"; and then voilà, here I am!

Anyway, I'm excited to jump into this server. So far, everyone seems awesome and the community seems to be made of super nice people - which is fantastic, because who wants to play games with grumpy grandpa's, right?

I look forward to interacting with everyone in-game! If you want a buddy or just feel like chatting with a newb who is trying to relearn how to play original maplestore (haha ... I need an actual keyboard, my laptop one isn't cutting it ...) feel free to buddy me. My ign is Daylily; but I'm sure I'll see you guys around eventually.

Much love and happy gaming!

❝ ♕┆ Bree

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:47 AM
    Moderator Post
    Hey! Welcome to the server :) If you have any questions you are free to let me know c:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Breesama

Breesama Blue Snail

Dec 8, 2018
    Female
    Bowman
    Thanks, buddy! Will do~ FoxHeart

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    11:47 PM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    Welcome to Legends <3 , if you have any questions ingame, please let me know as well :D, if you are your bf are looking for a low level guild starting out as well, feel free to ask! we'll show you the ropes and guide you through the server <3

Guild Name: Aincrad
    Connected to our main Guild : Beaters

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. robert8

robert8 Mushmom

Oct 17, 2018
    Male
    UK
    6:47 AM
    Robert8
    I/L Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Welcome! I have had to plug in a computer keyboard into my laptop too! :D

6. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Welcome to the server :) Hope you enjoy the stay, I started playing back in April 2015.. then due to some other stuff that came up I had to quit. Came back April 2018 and been loving it since.
    I added you on my current main, Muniz