1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Bandit Class Stat Advice

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Yasushi, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Yasushi

Yasushi Slime

Mar 22, 2017
    1:40 AM
    Lizeth
    White Knight
    N/A
    Hi there everyone!

I want some advice for the bandit class and my question is what is the most variable stat wise route? I came back to MapleLegends to experience the fun again. c:

Should I go for Strless Bandit? Dexless Bandit? or the balanced avg route bandit [Str, Dex and Luck?] I've done some of my own research but I want to hear from someone who is more experienced on that class.

Is this okay?

Each time you level up (until level 42):
    • +2 DEX.
    • +3 LUK.
    After level 42:
    • +1 DEX.
    • +4 LUK.
    Then at lv 100-110 should be strength (With Zakum to equip the Dragon Khanjar)

And/ Or go with lv 20 x 2 Dex (Meaning lv 20 = 40 Dex, lv 30 = 60 Dex etc) max Dex 100-150?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Konnui

Konnui Timer

Jun 9, 2017
    Konnui
    Shadower
    Agape
    what I did was play a dex-less sin until I maxed savage blow around lv 43, where I then switched to a scrolled maple wagner. At lv 64 you can try to get a good scrolled maple dark mate or maple asura (both dexless). You can stay dexless and calculate the amount of dex+str you'd need to add to reach the requirement for 60str and 120dex for a khanjar at lv 80, factoring in other items such as a zhelmet, scrolled clothes and deputy star.

If you train purely using meso explosion (which you should) and don't care for your other forms of damage, you can stay low dex/str using lv 80 items until lv 120 where you need 75str and 150dex for your dragon khanjar and kanzir.

Be careful about adding too much str/dex, as you only need enough to cover what you want to equip.

• Like Like x 3
  3. mosshroom

mosshroom Orange Mushroom

Mar 18, 2017
    Female
    8:40 AM
    Chara, mosshroom
    Hermit, Shadower
    Halcyon
    For end game you want to be low STR and low DEX to wear a Dragon Khanjar and Kanzir. Before that you can be completely DEXless/STRless. You should start adding into DEX and STR somewhere during 3rd job. When you do that depends on how much STR and DEX you get through equips, but as long as you got 75 STR and 150 DEX by lvl 120 you're good. Before 120 there should be enough available daggers that have low or no stat requirements e.g. korean fan, maple weapons, diamond dagger, fan, kebob. On top of that your 3rd job skill meso explosion doesn't even take into account your w.att, so if you're mainly grinding using that your weapon won't even matter until 4th job. Hope this is helpful, if you got any more questions hmu!~
    FoxTongue

• Like Like x 3
  4. OP
    OP
    Yasushi

Yasushi Slime

Mar 22, 2017
    Lizeth
    White Knight
    N/A
    Thank you for taking the time to reply! It's really difficult to get some advice in this game since hardly anyone wants to help out or share information.

Thanks for the advice! I was planning to go for dexless sin until I get savage blow because I've read/ heard its faster to level up. I do have a couple of Maple Wagners and the lv 64 Maple Dark or Asura lying around where they're not scrolled or upgraded unfortunately [clean].

So pretty much its recommended to DEX/STR-less transitioning to Low-DEX/STR and only use that str/dex based the equipment you should use. Thanks again for this advice it really does help. :)

5. OP
    OP
    Yasushi

Yasushi Slime

Mar 22, 2017
    Lizeth
    White Knight
    N/A
    Thank you so much for the help! I will start going for Sindit then once Savage Blow is maxed out I will change my weapon to the Maple Dagger lv 35/43/64.
    Once I'm lv 47ish I will start adding BASE STATS, STR and Dex [With factors for Zakum/Dep.Star and other stats] to lv 80 to allow myself to have enough requirements to equip Khanjar, then to -> Kanzir/Dragon Kanjar. This really helps!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Crayo

Crayo Chronos

Oct 26, 2018
    Male
    Something to watch out for when trying to get str equipment is that the only things you can scroll for str are Capes, Overalls, and Topwear. Shields too, but that hardly matters since it doesn't help when trying to equip a (d)khanjar. Because of this, items which give base str or +all stat are really valuable for bandits.

Some equips which give base STR/all stat I'd recommend trying to get are:
    -Squishy Shoes(kpq)/Fonla's Slippers(Floating Market quest)
    -Broken Glasses(lpq)
    -Glittering Altaire Earrings(epq)
    -Red Work Gloves
    -Ellin Savior's Ring (Ellin Forest quests)
    -Goblin Cape (Korean Folk Town quests)
    -Deputy Star (NLC quests)
    -Zakum Helmet/Scarlion Helmet (STR)
    -Monster Book Ring (get on grinding those monster cards!)

About the dep star, not much point in buying one at 50 because you won't really need the stat boost it gives until 80. For the quests, you'll need someone to help you with bigfoot, but the rest can all be done by yourself at 80 thanks to meso bomb.

One other thing to note is that if you have 35 str by 65, you can opt for a Fan over a Dark Mate. This is especially nice if you're short on cash because Dark Mates are fairly expensive meanwhile Fans are quite cheap. If you really want to equip a Fan but you're a few str short you can try scrolling stolen fence for str. If you're unable to get a zhelm by that point, you can also use a Blue Bamboo Hat which gives 3 str.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1