1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make the quest: "Bartol's Request" repeatable

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jafel, May 15, 2015.

1. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    6:03 PM
    I/L Arch Mage
    You can still get a ton of these in the time it takes to get to level 70 though.

2. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    9:03 PM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
  3. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Make them a One Of A Kind item? I think they'd still need to be limited to levels 35 to 65? ... No, not even then. The potential abuse is obvious, so the limitations you are putting down are both reasonable and exhausting. If we took all of the limitations you would put down to ensure there was no abuse, I still don't see the necessity. I did Omega Sector on all 12 of my characters and I used the 5 Warp Cards given to me without much of a problem. Sure, a few of them had to take the boat because I ran out of cards too soon because I forgot something...but that would mean I just needed 6 or 7 at most. If you do LPQ from 35 to 51, then concentrate on all of the quests in Ludi, working your way down Eos Tower and into Omega Sector until there are no more quests to be done, then work the quests in KFT, Aqua Road, and Orbis, you'll be about level 55 when you're done. At that point, I took my chars to Ariant to finish up quests there, followed by a Karcasa trip back to Victoria Island and did all of those quests. Once I got the necessary quests started in NLC, I warped back and forth to Omega to complete the NLC quests. Once that was complete, I took care of the quests in Mu Lung until I was 65 - and did the last of the Omega Sector quests. No matter how many ways you slice it, I don't see the necessity of more than the 5 warp cards - and if you need more, just get a Teleport Rock.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    Making them one of a kind would run the risk of trapping n00bs there. Somebody said that on MapleSEA the quest was redoable, I wonder how that affected boat rides on MapleSEA?

5. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    If the quest is repeatable and is One of a Kind, then you'd want to have an NPC on both sides of the portal to make a new one - just like the Eos Scrolls are repeatable from two different NPCs with distinctively different quests. Also, why would noobs get stuck there? You'd only go there if you are high enough level (35) before you could get the quest anyway. If you have Bartol's quest of 5 (which would be a separate item that isn't One of a Kind) you could get back easily.

6. hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    4:03 AM
    Thief
    i agree with this suggestion so much i cant even start explain
    probably every week/month is ok or somewhere in between
    i think 1 week is a little bit too much and 1 month is a little bit too low so probably somewhere in between

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:03 AM
    Moderator Post
    Likely not going change this for Christmas Event because some people share different opinions and I need look deeper into it what is best thing to do instead of rushing in the change. Been really focused on Christmas the past weeks.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    3:03 AM
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    necrobump. Any update? KimberlyKimberly Been a while, but I'm still interested in seeing this happen.

• Agree Agree x 3