1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Mapleaddict and potential dev

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Raikore, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Raikore

Raikore Blue Snail

Dec 14, 2018
    Male
    1:26 AM
    Thief
    Agape
    Hey everyone! Just joined the server a few days ago and HOLY CRAP you guys are great. First day of maplelegends went like this: Log in -> leave mapleisland -> get invited to PQ in henesys -> Level to thief -> See shoutout for wedding -> Attend said random wedding -> At wedding meet tons of people and get warmly invited to a guild.

I love that in this community, everyone is here for a similar reason, we all purposefully sought out for that nostalgic maplestory experience and want to contribute to bringing it around. In my own way, I'd love to get in contact with Kimberly or someone and talk about potential support I can give on the development side. I'm a programmer by trade so I wonder if there's anything I can do to help support this awesome community!

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Raikore

Raikore Blue Snail

Dec 14, 2018
    Male
    Thief
    Agape
    Dunno if Kanade's X Disagree is a nice sarcastic response or a stern reprimand but either way I'm intimidated :confused:

3. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    8:26 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Welcome Raikore! Glad to see you're enjoying the server so far.
    It appears to be her only form of response, from my experience. *le shrug*

Also, I'm glad to see people are coming in and getting as much of a warm welcome as I did. I really do like your enthusiasm and your will to help and be involved! I might still suggest perhaps adjusting and getting to know the game a bit more before joining the staff, but that's definitely a good thought ahead. MapleF13
    :pinkbean:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    10:26 PM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Welcome to MapleLegends! It's always nice to see new people coming in enjoying the game.

I don't know how likely it is for Kimmy to "hire" someone who are still new to the server to become a staff member, but I like your enthusiasm.