1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

A Question about the Drops

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by ChickenMan, Dec 18, 2018.

1. ChickenMan

ChickenMan Mushmom

Dec 19, 2017
    Male
    9:08 AM
    MadMan
    Chief Bandit
    OnDrugs
    Hey, guys. So, I've been killing these nightghosts on and off throughout the year hoping to make some sweet mula, right? While I was doing this I noticed that some of the scrolls that use to drop from the mobs don't drop like they use to. So, I checked the Monsterbook and it says that they only drop 4 diffrent kinds of scrolls, but when I checked the MapleLegends library monster's tab it says they're suppose to drop at least 7. Did the drops get nerfed while I was away?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  2. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    10:08 AM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    Don't trust the monsterbook for drops. They are pulled from various versions of GMS, JMS, etc and do not necessarily reflect the v62 drop tables that MapleLegends uses. Only use the official library for drop info

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    ChickenMan

ChickenMan Mushmom

Dec 19, 2017
    Male
    9:08 AM
    MadMan
    Chief Bandit
    OnDrugs
    Thanks for the response man. Guess I'll have to kill these bitches for a little while longer. Back I go.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:08 PM
    Moderator Post
    This basically. Poofcakes in past used a script to sync the two nicely together, but shes no longer associated with this server. We'll see if one of our current staff can make a similar one.

• Like Like x 2