1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Statistics on 69 raffle run

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eminence, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Eminence

Eminence Mushmom

Dec 15, 2017
    Male
    6:51 PM
    Eminence/Afterglow
    Bishop
    Pacifists
    Hello, I complied the results of my 69 raffle run which consisted of 42 furr puff and 27 santa attempts.

Furr Puff [Snowdrop Coins] -
    [​IMG]

Santa [Presents] -
    [​IMG]

Overall -
    [​IMG]

Hopefully it'll help give you a gauge on what you are expected to get based on the 69 attempts though it is a really small sample size and most things are still up to RNG. Good luck with your attempts this event! :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sarina

Sarina Brown Teddy

Feb 28, 2018
    Female
    6:51 AM
    Sarina
    I stopped participating in these events because I never find anything valuable.

3. OP
    OP
    Eminence

Eminence Mushmom

Dec 15, 2017
    Male
    Eminence/Afterglow
    Bishop
    Pacifists
    Well, I don't think that farming mobs just for the sake of getting coins is the most profitable way of going about doing thing. The event is a great way for new players to earn some starting funds, get NX cosmetics and pets. Just take things at your own pace and treat the items obtained from the event as a bonus :)

edit: funds not farm LOL

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    Yes too many chairs for you to relax

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    3:51 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I agree with EminenceEminence. New players would find most of the "trash items" useful, such as cactus for hp boost, and muffler and horn for overall stats boost, so they would happy to receive one of those rewards. Those who are collectors would find pets and chairs rewarding too. Obviously, if you are not in either group, you'll find the event raffle underwhelming, but if you look at it from a different perspective, the raffles from the events nowadays are considerably better than what we had last year, where we didn't even have any "legendary" rewards like white scrolls or chaos scrolls.