1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Atlus (official new guild)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by spencil2, Dec 30, 2018.

1. spencil2

spencil2 Zakum

Dec 17, 2017
    Male
    1:54 PM
    GetSmoked
    Corsair
    Hey fans of Atlus (the video game company),

Examples of Atlus games:

-SMT/Persona series
    -Trauma Center series
    -Catherine series

I'm looking for members to create a new guild called Atlus. Hopefully the name isn't taken yet but we can always decide on an alternative if it is.

If interested, shoot me a message and buddy me (GetSmoked).
    Jack-Frost-persona-5-2-259x300.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    spencil2

spencil2 Zakum

Dec 17, 2017
    Male
    GetSmoked
    Corsair
    Guild is officially made! Buddy me for invite (GetSmoked)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yogevmiz

yogevmiz Slime

Oct 4, 2016
    Male
    Israel
    8:54 PM
    Jinchuriki
    Bishop
    Hi, i would like to join your guild. I am online mostly on weekends so i probably will message you in the next few days.
    I would like to hear more information on the guild from you, like is it quests or PQ based, what the average lvl currently and so on.

4. OP
    OP
    spencil2

spencil2 Zakum

Dec 17, 2017
    Male
    GetSmoked
    Corsair
    Our guild is still a new community so we haven't defined our motives yet. Only theme is that it's going to be Atlus related so expect Persona/SMT related content. Levels range from 30 to 110.