1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Fleur, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Fleur

Fleur Blue Snail

Jan 30, 2019
    Male
    US
    9:41 AM
    FleurF
    Warrior

Hello. I'm Jon/Fleur/Fleur Fantasia. (Fleur is flower in french. I'm not french though I just think it sounds cool lol.) Let's see.. I like music, computers, movies&tv, nice people, nature, psychedelics, spiritual shit, etc. I played a bunch of servers including this one before but I decided i'm gonna go all out and invest some time into this server. Which means getting to late game. So I guess while i'm having fun i'm simultaneously fulfilling my sort of 'childhood dream' of beating Zakum and getting 3rd and 4th job. I think the furthest I got pre-bb was like 50-something. I was very young. Still am pretty young. So yea hope I get to meet some of you guys. Peace

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:41 PM
    Moderator Post
    Welcome! If you got any questions let me know :)

3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    9:41 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Welcome! I hope you love it here