1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Buccaner problem

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by bluelight, Feb 1, 2019.

1. bluelight

bluelight Dark Stone Golem

Nov 25, 2018
    Male
    7:19 AM
    Linkkin
    Page
    avengers
    I wonder that Is speed infusion of a bucc stack with the booster of other class in this sever? Cause i heart some strange news that SI doesnt stack with booster in MapleLengends.

2. Dynamoster

Dynamoster Blue Snail

Jan 26, 2019
    Male
    6:19 PM
    Dynamoster
    Pirate
    Honor
    SI is +3/4 instead of +1/2 because it doesn't stack with booster.

3. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    10:19 AM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    This is correct.

EDIT: Right now it doesn't stack so they made Speed Infusion increase speed by 3-4 and will completely override all boosters. The problem is Speed Infusion doesn't reset/override Booster's duration so it ends up dispelling itself too early when that happens. To counter this problem all party members need to not use booster at all and rely in the Bucc's SI.

I would rather SI work as intended and be individual/stack with booster properly so the dispelling problem goes away.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  4. OP
    OP
    bluelight

Nov 25, 2018
    Male
    Linkkin
    Page
    avengers
    Mean that if i use normal 6 weap it will boost me to fast 3 right? Cause it doesnt stack with booster

5. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    10:19 AM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    With level 1-10 SI that is correct. Once you have level 11 SI, it will boost any normal weapon or faster to max speed. SlimeGrin

6. OP
    OP
    bluelight

Nov 25, 2018
    Male
    Linkkin
    Page
    avengers
    Ty a lot you. your answer is very nice <3