1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Community Event: Bouquet of Roses, 2019 Edition!

Discussion in 'Events' started by Kimmy, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    8:18 PM
    Hello, please take a screenshot with the rose beside the mob in the future, and not in your inventory. We will let this in only once. Added to the list!

2. Jamie0515

Jamie0515 Blue Snail

Jun 2, 2018
    Female
    Jamie0515
    Bowman
    Agape
    red rose XD

Attached Files:

3. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
  4. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Oh no, if there is no servertime it's not counted :C

5. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Added to the list, good job!

6. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female

7. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Sorry but someone already claimed for this, good job though!

8. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female

9. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Good job added to the list!

10. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Sorry but someone already claimed this!

11. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Hi, someone already claimed for this, not counted!

12. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    This is part of the giveaway mob from the list, not counted :/

13. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Someone already claimed for this, sorry not counted :/

14. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    8:18 AM
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    Red Rose from Bellamoa
    Just replaced old one where I forgot ST with the second one I got
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  15. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    5:18 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Maple0001.jpg

16. OrangeJuiceH

OrangeJuiceH Red Snail

Jul 1, 2017
    Hi, got a blue rose hunting royal cactus
    Screenshot 2019-02-26 at 1.04.52 PM.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    7:18 AM
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    added!

18. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Wait a second. Why wouldn't mine get counted but Jase's is? I found it first.
    And to say because I didn't follow the timestamp rule - which is completely arbitrary at this point given my post can become the time stamp - allows someone to take a random Red Rose, drop it on that map and claim it. Especially when other rules have been broken but allowed "just this once."

19. Siao

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    All those people who posted actually had @servertime but due to pet loot/natural instinct, sometimes people loot it by mistake. We allow it just one time from those people you mentioned/I let in but if they were to post other drops from other mobs like this subsequently, we will reject the entry. To us servertime is more crucial as it proves to us that it is according to the timeline and in line with our rules. The other person's timestamp was Feb 25 7:17pm whilst yours was at Feb 26 5:05am.

Also, besides your entry, considering that you mentioned 3 other people I let in, we do match the drops and the mobs with our own list. When people decided to randomly drop a rose next to a random mob and to claim credit, if that mob does not match up to our list, it's a outright rejection and this person will be disqualified from this event.

I know this is a little unfair to your case but this is how this event works. We still have many unclaimed mobs so you still stand a chance :) Hope this clarifies.

20. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Except that there's no way to prove that Jase didn't take my first post, see that I forgot the time stamp, then took a Red Rose to that map, killed a few mobs, dropped his own Red Rose, did the time stamp, took the picture, and posted it here.
    You say my Timestamp was Feb 26, but mine was actually Feb 24th if you look at the time in which I posted my original picture on the forum thread. Why would the timestamp in the picture need to be there if there's a timestamp on the time I posted the picture on the forum? I'll admit that I picked up the Red Rose first, too, then looked at the rules and realized I need to have the rose on the ground, so I dropped it. What difference would it make if it were on the ground or in my inventory at that point? What does it prove? And so the same question applies to the timestamp in the picture! In a rush to post the picture, I didn't see the rule that told me to have a timestamp, so once it came to my attention on the thread, I quickly went over to take the picture again with the timestamp only to see someone steal it from me...but what does it prove? It's an unnecessary hoop designed to disqualify people and nothing more. Why would you want to intentionally frustrate people from participating in your event? Why is one rule allowed to be broken due to "instinct" but another rule broken due to "instinct" isn't allowed? It makes literally no sense at all.