1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Valentines hair coupon not working

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by oohyoo, Mar 1, 2019.

1. oohyoo

oohyoo Horny Mushroom

Mar 3, 2018
    Female
    7:33 AM
    sunjoo/sappho
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I have a hair coupon from the xmas event that got changed to a valentines hair coupon but headward won't accept it
    [​IMG]
    would really appreciate some help, ty :)

2. radish

radish Mano

May 6, 2017
    Male
    2:33 PM
    Apparently there are 2 versions of the hair coupon so only the new one (that is specfically featured in the event) will work if you exchange it.
    [​IMG]

3. OP
    OP
    oohyoo

oohyoo Horny Mushroom

Mar 3, 2018
    Female
    7:33 AM
    sunjoo/sappho
    do you know if i can exchange the one i have for the new one? :O

4. radish

radish Mano

May 6, 2017
    Male
    2:33 PM
    Honestly I have no idea.. I have just done some researches to see if I could find a solution for you.
    I guess it was renamed from Christmas to Valentines because it was featured in the last year's event with that ID.. but now there is a different item with a different icon and a different item ID.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OhDoggo

OhDoggo Selkie Jr. Retired Staff

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    11:33 PM
    Bowmaster
    Aye, there was an ID mismatch when changing the coupons from Christmas -> Valentines. I can refund any mismatched hair coupons, so just post a screenshot of the coupon and its item description so i can verify it's the broken one on the MapleLegends discord under the support channel, or make a character issue's thread here with the screenshot. I'll try get to you guys in game whenever you guys are available.

• Friendly Friendly x 1