1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lyka Seduces Way too Frequently

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dano, Mar 7, 2019.

Does Lyka seduce too frequently?

1. Most definetly, tone dat sucker down

35.7%
  2. I don't think so because I'm ranged and he can't hit me with seduce

28.6%
  3. Who's Lyka?

35.7%
  1. Dano

Dano King Slime

Jan 29, 2015
    Male
    11:15 AM
    Buccaneer
    I think Lyka seduces too often when fighting him. Every 10 seconds is way too often and I'm tired of dying to mobs when I get seduced. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this sentiment.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:15 PM
    Moderator Post
    Mob skill cooldown is noted inside the .wz files. If Lyka seduced this much, it also seduced that much in GMS.

3. Zooploop

Zooploop Master Chronos

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    Crusader
    Clear all the mobs on the platform to the left and have Lyka walk over to you, chip away and when you get seduced backwards you should remain alive. It takes a while but you won't die as long as you don't kill any guardians to the right.

4. OP
    OP
    Dano

Dano King Slime

Jan 29, 2015
    Male
    Buccaneer
    you cant clear the mobs on the platform, they WILL respawn. trust me I tried. you will die regardless because mobs will always be there.

5. Zooploop

Zooploop Master Chronos

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    Crusader
    You don't kill all the mobs on the platform, only those within the left corner on the platform. After you kill them enough they will respawn on the right side of the platform, pass Lyka so you can safely be seduced to the left. They may wander over eventually and force you to re-clear but it's very doable, after I started this method I never died finishing Lyka card set.

6. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    8:15 AM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    Then log off if you get seduced, and Zoo is correct, you can kill the mobs enough so they dont hit you as much. Its just a player skill issue if you die. I've died plenty of times from Lyka.

7. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    9:15 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Ten seconds is pretty ridiculous though... I don't care if GMS did this or not.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    I dont remember it happening being 10 seconds tbh, the times i killed Lyka here i mean. Either alone or with ppl, i survived most of the times. I rememeber a few times being TOO often but there were peace times too, so i kinda feel it random (annoying af, and frequent, but random)

9. Rockler

Rockler Mixed Golem

Jan 8, 2016
    Male
    Sweden
    Nude
    Night Lord
    Scamure
    S>lyka kill service 10m
    Takes 20sec f2

10. Igni

Igni Timer

Aug 10, 2017
    Male
    2:15 AM
    MeleeSmash
    Buccaneer
    This Lyka in Legends does indeed seduce much more than it did in old GMS. I'd like to point out that Papulatus also stuns and 1/1's more than it did in old GMS.

11. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Screenshot_20190308-090148.png

It would be nice to open the whole page, but RIP library

That 20 sec though... IDK if the 20 sec cooldown is for a different skill, Google doesn't always do a great job of keeping those words in order.

Here's this too but I haven't counted the seconds. And haven't fought Lyka here yet.
    How does it compare?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  12. OP
    OP
    Dano

Dano King Slime

Jan 29, 2015
    Male
    Buccaneer
    it doesnt matter, they still respawn on the left side and kill me. either way you put it, it comes down too him being able to seduce to often, which needs to be cut down regardless if the cooldown time was the same in old gms or not.