1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleLegends info dump

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Alyosha, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    2:26 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    There's a fair amount of stuff that's generally known by players, but it really doesn't have a place to be shared or organized. There's also a lot to learn and for a lot of the smaller stuff it's not really needed to have its own forum thread but is rather useful information anyways. There's a fair amount of nuance to the game, it would be nice to post things that generally get overlooked because it's rather small.

Basically I'd like this thread to be dedicated to useful tips, tricks, experiences, and just general information pertaining to any job or playstyle at any level. No doubt I've done too many tests, it's just that I've forgotten almost all of it and never really shared it in the first place. I did keep a few of my findings though.

Feel free to post almost anything I guess - from exp/hr from training or leeching, small nuances among skills and reasoning behind investing in some before others, silly things to do with your character, AP builds and experiences with washing, benefits and faults within weapons/armor, how to do certain bosses, which potions to use in places, your damage per minute and how it compares to other classes, or one of many other things I can't really think of right now.

I have a couple pieces of information right off the bat:
    ~Shaolin~
    CB = ~302k exp per run
    Priest = ~175k exp/run
    70 runs per hour at 51 seconds per run
    For a total of 21.1mil exp/hour for cb
    12.25mil exp/hour for a priest
    85k mesos per run to average
    ~6mil/hour in mesos A CB spends
    ~.284 mesos/exp here(edited)

~Himes~
    CB = ~104k exp / run
    Priest = ~71k exp/run
    109 runs per hour at 33 seconds per run
    For a total of 11.4mil exp/hour for cb
    7.7mil exp/hour for the priest
    ~30k mesos per run to average ~3.3mil/hour in mesos
    A CB spends ~.289 mesos/exp here

These numbers are probably off by a fair margin, they were tested with a level 14x Shadower and a level 17x bishop, using the same methods available to their 3rd job counterparts. Thanks Konnui for being the CB in the testing! MapleF2 Basically Shaolin is faster by a lot while costing essentially the same mesos/exp.

Another tidbit:
    Bishops get a large bonus from the Buccaneer's Speed Infusion while Arch Mages only get a small boost because they already have a booster.

Bishop w SI - 28 casts/minute
    Bishop w/o SI - 22 casts/minute

AM w SI - 24 casts/minute
    AM w/o SI - 22 casts/minute

Basically bishops get an extra 16.66% more dpm over Arch Mages when an SI mule is used. Their damage still sucks though. MapleF3 Thanks D R O D S for testing that on his Arch Mage for me MapleF2

• Like Like x 1
  2. Masterg75

Masterg75 Brown Teddy

Mar 2, 2017
    Male
    Israel
    12:26 AM
    Sepoy
    Bishop
    - it is possible to solo due mages at shaolin with mules and its better without bishop cuz it attacks faster, mages got batter compatibility between casts
    - i/l f/p will always be better there :
    Dmg with si buff:
    25% dmg from ele wand
    50% dmg from 3rd job damage boost
    620 f/p / 600 i/l base damage
    But i dont know how this stack
    - bishop:
    670 base dmg
    16% from si

- i/l mage is required to smoothly grind the left side of floors 5-6 .
    He can freeze