1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Warrior class is best for the solo experience?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by ribbitblast, Mar 19, 2019.

best solo warrior

1. Hero

50.0%
  2. Paladin

46.7%
  3. Dark Knight

3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    9:37 PM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    I dont get why get so toxic about pallys, heros and DKs. all classes get good after they reach +160. and all you guys know that.

Tauriel is my first character in all my maple life, I remember how i learned about the game itself just living the spearman life. its was really fun to grind 120-130 i remember that i was just spamming roar above a box in the map Along Ulu city with a priest. it was really frustrating when i was 135 cuz i felt that everybody was doing more than me, i saw those level 140 heros outdamaging me and i was like.. that i wanted to quit my job at that point. but then after a time i reached lv 140 then i learned how to zerk bf, and i found it very fun. Grinding, killing bf, doing zk with anyone that needs a dark was my life back then. but then as i leveled up my playstyle was changing more and more and then i never gave up in my class.. and well I always wanted to prove that Drks are more than hb mules or support, so by the time passes as her growed up, i really found my hand of it, and ending love this job as much as i do, I feel tauriel is like a representacion of myself as another character that i had in other game. Today im a lv 188 Dark knight, and really as I can recall on my experience on it, Solo or party, I can say that i had lived so many things on it, I remember that my first time i soloed a zk cuz i was so bored was at lv 169 i took 2:10 hrs... you guys can say that was slow af. but its was a really glimmer of hope that I was able to do more than just hbing ppl so i polished my playstile and things like that...after i did my second attemp on zakum at lv 173 and i took 1:40 hrs (less than my first attempt) but then... its was a good change i feel proud of it. my solo experience was fun for me as dark knight. I just tell to anyone that they should be more patient to the job they choose, cuz i feel like every job gets good if you see the point that you truly like on it, its all about on what you get the most fun on that. I might not be strong in the game but, i really like this job as solo/party experience. Roma wasnt build in a day, just choose what you like and see it grow up, dont give up so early.

As for Hero, well I have to admit they re strong at all, Every job should have they virtue and they weakness, and heros are for solo experience.. the most cheaper and stable way to start a solo life at early levels. cuz they dont rely on party buff practically they can mess on almost everything if they have enought hp. If you arent so patient to build a character, and you wanna to start doing damage at solo things as warrior this is your job (It can be exagerated but, a NL rely on Sharp eyes so is not 100% solo, Sorry guys :p) a Hero with a stonetooth is a handy way to live solo, but...you have to sacrifice things cuz you are not so important in a party.. thats is your bad point.. I saw some guys that had rather to have a bucc in a party cuz tl than a hero.. it was funny af but sad at same time. and ppl when they see a NL + BM. well you know what i mean... your rage its easily replaced with a party bear, but all those things are compensated with your solo damage. you dont depend on anyone to do damage... So friends or solo, you can choose. (Its like real life doe)

As for pally. I wanna to lay my comment in base of everything i saw, Pallys are good, if you know how to use your imagination. they re like elemental heroes. they damage dont rely on much party buffs. pallys were for me a mystery cuz i didnt saw so many friends ridding this job higher level. but now i saw friends that ride pallies, and how they play it, i can say that pallys are pretty handy, even for being grind partners at shaolin. Im really againt to the ppl that say that pallys are useless cuz i have friends that ride this job, and they like it, and know how to use them being capable of many things (I wanna to say hi to Gitsnik and Nair, my pally friends <3). I want to enclose that pallys are more Oriented to solo experience. cuz they dont have any party buff. BUT threaten work on bosses D: i saw that helps a bit in HT. So pally can help on party bosses!. But they re rare cuz ppl gets bored so soon and that is truth, So if you wanna a unique playstyle, this job is for you.

For End this all experience talking, I know you got bored to read all this thing! I congratulate you to read all of this, and a big F2 for a greeting (sorry for being a drag hehe <3):

DK: Party Experience. (Or Solo if you have the pacience: I wanna to add that DKs are the best in the triade of warriors. for farm scrolls cuz of roar)
    Hero: Forever alone Experience (Yes, you re alone vs the forces of the evil. a true hero.) Oh sorry. Solo experience.
    Pally: Solo experience (Grinding party wise) OH YOU DONT BELIEVE ME? geez, tell a pally to go crimson with a aoe finisher and prove me wrong. forget about shaolin. that was the most precious way for them to leech before that map was released. haha

Ill not vote in this, im just sharing my thoughts about everything. All its about what you guys really like. No one can tell you what is the best, cuz its all about tastes. People can say that hero is the best in the triade, but i have a hero too.. and i can say that its not my taste cuz its bores me a bunch :p I rather dark knights. (I know im toxic af).

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:37 AM
    Moderator Post
    HH was 100 seconds in vanilla v62 at max level, around v83 buffed to 20, and 10 in ML.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yukkichan

yukkichan Timer

Oct 3, 2015
    Female
    8:37 AM
    Someone did solo zak in this server
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Lm_EgCyD0

4. Conjuring

Conjuring Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    3:37 AM
    There is no reason to go solo zak.
    Yes you can have fun but that's like going to pianus with a HP warrior that's possible too

5. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    YOU REALLY COMPARE BETWEEN PIANUS AND ZAKUM? caps ehh paladins these days

6. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    5:37 PM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    zakum is easy anyone can solo that, its all about soloing horntail : ^)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Conjuring

Conjuring Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Fighting pianus with a HP warrior is 10 times harder

8. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    2:37 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Every warrior is fun.
    Depends on what you want to do tbh.

Paladin is fun Solo-ing maps at end game and mainly having high DPS on elemental weak mobs, wreaking over other warrior classes in that regard by using ACB + HH.

DarkKinight is more of a "real" Paladin here, as it gives a nice Party buff to make every class a bit more tanky-ish, of course their dmg is very nice especially when using a good Sky Skies.

Hero is another solo player (meh) in regards to their damage, as they're working out of apples and don't really give any good buffs to the party (everyone got apples so kek)

Play what you find more interesting.
    If you're interesting in doing something a bit bizarre and having fun while doing 3rd to end game levels ( 71+ to 200 ) then I'd say Paladin, as you're going to troll maps with HH pretty easily and 1hko mauling every mob (HH does 99.999% health reduction to all mobs but not bosses)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    at least I’m getting invites

E4C1690A-8D75-4908-BC74-CE5FCF5B231E.png

10. Conjuring

Conjuring Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Lol your dmagad is really weak man:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. itzjaheezy

itzjaheezy Chronos

Sep 6, 2017
    Male
    5:37 PM
    Gitsniks
    Paladin
    Hazel
    [​IMG]

I get invited to HT 6-mans :^)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    As you can see I’m 121 with level 5 berserk I dealt between 5-2k each hit (crit 9k) anyway I made out 16%

they didn’t found a hero/dark knight or they’re paid actors

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    8:37 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Closing thread since it's derailing.