1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium CWKPQ Pirate Boss DC people randomly!

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by itzjaheezy, Mar 22, 2019.

1. itzjaheezy

itzjaheezy Chronos

Sep 6, 2017
    Male
    9:19 AM
    Gitsniks
    Paladin
    Hazel
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Sometimes when people attack the pirate boss it will randomly dc you. Whether you hit it from the start or you hit it halfway, someone will randomly dc.

What is supposed to happen?: Whats supposed to happen is for me and my party members to beat the living hell out of it without randomly disconnecting.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: When I failed 3 runs in a row due to a random dc.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): You get into boss room and hit the pirate boss, at any given moment you might dc.

Extra information (optional): This bug makes me sad :^(

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:19 PM
    Moderator Post
    You sure those disconnecting are on the very latest files? Do the same people keep DC or not?

3. Bonkorn

Bonkorn Timer

Dec 16, 2017
    12:19 AM
    Bonkorn, Iclyn, Magicorn
    Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Promise
    This also happens for some of my runners even they are on latest files.
    But they could avoid this case by basically: Just restart your client before running.

4. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    And they are not using any kind of .wz edits or something?

5. Bonkorn

Bonkorn Timer

Dec 16, 2017
    12:19 AM
    Bonkorn, Iclyn, Magicorn
    Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Promise
    Some are (with drop filters, skill edits), some aren't.

6. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    I do remember people randomly disconnecting in Ellin PQ boss as well, but not sure if they are connected. Those were not map-wide dc's either

7. Keenan

Keenan King Slime

Jun 1, 2018
    Male
    USA
    12:19 PM
    Keenan
    This has happened countless (not exactly countless, 4 times at different dates and patches ((before valentines event and after)) ) times to me and my squads and friends doing CWKPQ. In some cases, as soon as the pirate boss is touched, he will D/C that person (happened to me, without WZ edits on) and has happened to a fellow guildie in the same run.

Earlier today as the cleaving party finished their bottom side bosses and moved over to the top side bosses, they D/Cd upon hitting the pirate. In different runs, some people had WZ edits on and some didn't and this still happened. Very rarely (almost never) does my client crash on this server but it has happened twice to me during CWKPQ, namely when the bosses are spawned and when the pirate is hit. It is unfortunate that this happens semi-frequently but I can't think of why it happens or how to replicate it (though i'd love to not attempt to replicate it and eat up more of our CWKPQ runs). Hopefully this can be fixed in the future or at least maybe we can find out why it happens.

8. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    11:19 AM
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    Most likely same issue where some people dc in other bosses like zak or ht, considering this seems to be happening randomly to only dedicated small number of people. To get around this, the best advice I can give is to restart their client and gfx semi regularly while bossing just like how you treat other bosses. I really cannot think of any other ways for people to dc, but I guess we will double check the file and make sure all animations are well in tact.
    Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Also, curious. Are all the people disconnecting on Windows 10?

10. OP
    OP
    itzjaheezy

itzjaheezy Chronos

Sep 6, 2017
    Male
    9:19 AM
    Gitsniks
    Paladin
    Hazel
    Thank you!

Yes I am on windows 10!