1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Sight Doesn't Affect Speed

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Dachky, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Dachky

Dachky Blue Snail

Feb 19, 2019
    Male
    6:36 PM
    Dachky
    Assassin, Thief
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): My Dark Sight is level 10/20 and my Haste is level 16/20. When I Haste and then Dark Sight, the Speed is not affected.
    What is supposed to happen?: Speed should be affected (reduced -12) since my Dark Sight is not maxed.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Realized during LPQ and tested again in FM.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): Speed is affected when I'm not using Haste, but Speed is not affected when I'm using Haste.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:36 AM
    Moderator Post
    I believe this was scheduled to be fixed next restart. Tagging shotshot in case I am wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  3. shot

shot Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Oct 31, 2017
    Male
    5:36 PM
    sh0t/Davi
    Buccaneer
    Honor
    Yup yup, already been addressed. Will be applied next restart~

4. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    Isn't this working as intended because of the buffing over more powerful buff changes? What about the thieves who maxed nimble body first job because of this? Lf>10 first job sp resets >_>

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    As an assassin, you should be maxing this in 3rd job. Since the skills like shadow web and shadow meso are garbage.
    But to answer your question, no this is not working as intended unless your darksight is maxed it should be taking away your overall speed.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    Why would you ever max nimble body over dark sught? Once it hits 20, it's usable with your own haste.

Of course it's not intended in real maplestory, but this is ML. Actually need 10 1st job sp resets because of this -_-

7. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    Accuracy avoid :), you rarely use darksight when training.

8. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    still lf>10 sp resets -_-

Was not expecting this to be suddenly changed.

9. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Not suddenly changed, is being fixed. DS always worked in the way that you needed the get it maxed to get your own haste working (even here in ML). That just got changed wrongly while the buff changes were applied a few weeks ago, so i don't see why its unfair for you SlimeSweat2

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    It's unfair because I built a character not knowing this change was going to be reverted?

All I'm asking for is my skill distribution on this character to be changed.

11. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    I know it might look unfair for your side but the staff is not going to "refund" (Which is not a refund as in). Best case scenario they will only say "Why you didnt reported it when you found this issue?" as OP did. Also this issue only lasted a few weeks so that timing was bad in your case, im sure, but its not that expensive to clean back those points with resets SlimeSweat2

Sorry to hear that, but at least it has a solution, and a pretty fast one.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    6:36 AM
    Z00M
    Beginner
    spoil market! hahaha :3