1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior Warrior Damage Calculator (Outdated)

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Nise, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    9:52 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Go here to see the most up-to-date version of Warrior Damage Comparison (includes Neo Tokyo Weapons)~!

[INTRODUCTION]

I'm back again with more informative stuff! Have you ever wondered how much DPM boost your next item upgrade will give? Or how much of a damage boost you'll get from MW20 or an apple? Or perhaps you still have AP stuck in HP and want to see how much theoretical damage you'll be doing when you're fully washed out.

Look no further, cus I introduce the Warrior Damage Calculator ^^

Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 03.10.03.png

[FEATURES]

• Fully edit-able calculator (including base stats, equips, consumables, and MW)
      • Includes DPM figures for SE and SI
      • Figures for the absolute maximum (talking like Lvl 200, perfect weapons, high attack capes) DPM possible for each class and different weapons
        • No Echo of Heroes
        • Counts single target DPM only
    Actual numbers will vary based on target's DEF stats

[​IMG]

[HOW TO USE]

• Choose the tab/sheet you want "Damage Calculator" or "Max DPM Comparison"
        • Do not edit the red tabs
      • Fill out the values for cells shaded in pale red
      • Check to see if there are any errors (eg. "Adjust options" or "#DIV/0")
    That's all there is to it! For all you number freaks out there, hope you enjoy this Warrior Damage Calculator :)

Special thanks to BlackApe for helping me out with this, even though he had already retired from Legends! :heart:

Updated to v2.04: got one of the cell values wrong woops~

Updated to v2.05: Perfect Crushed Skull Stats corrected

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2018
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Prestige

Prestige Slime

Oct 24, 2017
    5:52 AM
    For DKs, does this account for Zerk?

3. GDLee

GDLee Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

May 29, 2017
    Male
    New York
    7:52 AM
    AMZN
    Night Lord
    Vengeance
    Great work! Just a couple questions/points...

How is expected damage per minute the same for Stonetooth and Claymore on paladins? And the dark knight dps numbers do look a bit low, assuming they are calculated based on staying in berserk 100% of the time.

4. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    8:52 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    i love this.
    i love how i can see formlae and see what you guys did behind the scenes to make this work

S.O to you and yung willy

5. OP
    OP
    Nise

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Yuppp it does! If you check "Formulae" under dks.dmg its 2*1.7*3 / dkp.dmg its 2*2.5 (DKS is spear and DKP is polearm). The x2 in the beginning counts for Zerk 30.

Woops thanks for noticing that. The numbers were only wrong for MW0/No consumables, but I've fixed it up and uploaded the new version ^^

As for the DK numbers, yup its based on maintaining zerk 100% of the time (not realistically possible but its all theoretical anyway). They are actually on the low end for single target damage, but they're more of a multi-target damage class hitting 3 things with their attacks. So if you think of that as well, it's not thatttttt low.

6. OP
    OP
    Nise

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Hehehe thanks man ^^ it was a lot of messing around with numbers and trying to figure out how to account for literally every possible thing. But I'm really proud of how it turned out and willy helping me was super useful :D

Now stay tuned for our HP Washing Calculator :p (it was what willy was working on until he quit, so I'm trying to finish it for him)

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 04.21.38.png

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. Wiwixu

Wiwixu Red Snail

Nov 20, 2018
    Male
    7:52 AM
    Wiwixu
    Dark Knight
    Tempus
    Hello,

Looking in the tab "Max. AP & Gear" i see a little error on values of spears Sky Ski and Dragon Faltizan, assuming that value is for a perfect spear the max attack of Sky ski is 134 and Dragon Faltizan is 147.

upload_2019-1-4_12-59-36.png

Regards,

8. BurnWithin

BurnWithin Mano

Dec 23, 2018
    7:52 PM
    Hello! NiseNise

this calculator is pretty good but I have to say that I found one flaw about Crushed Skull's DPM.
    When you apply MW20 with some Consumables the DPM of Crushed Skull become a lot higher than it should be.

this not happen when it's with MW0 or MW10 or MW20 without use of consumables (none)

Yours Sincerely

9. bluelight

bluelight Dark Stone Golem

Nov 25, 2018
    Male
    Linkkin
    Page
    avengers
    Is it applied for this ver 0.62. Its ver 2.5

10. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    I'm not OP but I'm sure ver 2.5 refers to the spreadsheet version, not maplelegends client version

In other words, yes it works

11. OP
    OP
    Nise

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    There are slight mistakes here that I do have to fix... but ya its for v0.62 MapleStory. v2.5 is just my own system of keeping track :p

12. bluelight

Nov 25, 2018
    Male
    Linkkin
    Page
    avengers
    Untitled1.png
    Can i ask you when i put 1 to apple it become like this? :"<
    I can only have value with heartstopper and above

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  13. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    Check the formula and see if it’s right

14. bluelight

Nov 25, 2018
    Male
    Linkkin
    Page
    avengers
    I just downloaded the file and fill in the stats. It doesnt say anything go wrong but it still #name

15. El Penguino

El Penguino Red Snail

Jul 20, 2019
    10:52 PM
    Thanks for putting the time in to make this spreadsheet Nise!

Just a few things I want to point out.

Some of your Pally Stonetooth values for dpm are based off the Hero's Stonetooth damage multiplier (every cell below the dpm(none)).

Almost all your Crushed Skull calculations are done with the Red Katana APM, inflating the actual dpm of Crushed Skull.

Also the Damage Multiplier for ACA for heroes is actually 1.9 as opposed to 2.5 (incorrect tooltips from Neckson).

Lastly the DK values. You forgot to include the addition of weapon attack of gear in the Dragon Faltizan "Total Weapon Attack", making it have lower dpm than it should.

Tldr: for anybody checking out these values to see which warrior does the best dpm with which weapon.

Stonetooth is best weapon, unless you have godly equips (>14watt gloves, etc, unsure of how much more WATT is necessary) and are constantly on apples, in which case it is Red Katana.

Hero doesn't do as much damage as Paladin. (7.7dpm vs 8.2dpm: Both ST, heartstoppers, MW20 and no SE)

DK's aren't actually that far below Heroes and Pallies (6.98dpm, (Sky Skis) vs 7.7m and 8.2m (heartstoppers, MW20 and no SE)

Sky Ski's aren't better than Dragon Faltizan's unless you are on heartstoppers (6.99m vs 6.95m (MW20 and no SE)) or apples (8.23 vs 8.12 (MW20 and no SE).

Thanks for making such a neato calculator Nise!