1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

2019 Anniversary Pink Bean Party Quest Guide

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by ProTato, Apr 30, 2019.

1. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    3:02 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    The pq in this event is way more complicated than the pq we got during the Christmas event 2018 if you haven't done it before, so I figured I would share what I learned about the pq from the little experience I have so far. I will update the guide with more info as I discovered more about the pq or if things changed down the road. Feel free to let me know if I missed anything.

~ RESTRICTION ~

The party quest can be done once a day on each character. It resets every day at 12:00am server time (UTC).

You have to complete all stages within 10 minutes. Failing doesn't not count towards your daily allowance.​

~ REQUIREMENTS ~
    Be lvl20 or above and in a party of 2 or 3​

~ STAGES ~
    There are 5 stages in total.
    [STAGE 1]
    1. Click the cookies, bells, thingy, or whatever you want to call them in order.
    PB PQ First Stage.png

2. Once all the cookies are clicked, Patty (NPC) will appear. Talk to her to receive a Sweet Fork Cake.

3. Have everyone in the party equip the Sweet Fork Cake and enter to portal.

Note 1: Make sure you hear the sound before clicking the next cookie.

Note 2: I am not sure if multiple people can click at the same time without interrupting each other, so I always ask one person to do the clicking.

[STAGE 2]
    1. Hit the cake...

2. A small cake will drop after the cake is gone. The person who picks up the cake will be the one moving the party to the next stage from now on.

[STAGE 3]
    1. Kill the cake boss... Be sure not to fall down the platform into the spikes. Otherwise the entire party will be tp back to the previous stage.

2. After the boss is dead, the person who picked up the small cake in stage 2 enters the portal.

[STAGE 4]

1. Collect letters H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N by killing the corresponding letter monsters, pick up the letters, and drop the letters in front of the corresponding letters at the top.

2. Once all the letters have been collected, Patty (NPC) will appear at the top right of the map. The person who picked up the cake in stage 2 talks to her to give her the cake then enters the portal.

Tip: You are able to use your regular attacks / skills in this stage to kill the monsters, which is especially helpful if you have an AOE class. Just have to equip the fork back at the end before entering the portal.

Letter spawn locations (incomplete):
    • A - small platforms in between the middle and left / right platform
    • E - bottom platform
    • H - bottom platform
    • L - bottom middle platform
    • N - top right platform
    • O - top middle platform
    • P -
    • W - left platform
    • Y -

[STAGE 5]
    1. Kill Pink Bean...There are 4 phases in total. After the 4th phase died, a random number of coins will drop.

Note 1: Coins aren't tradeable, so split among the pt members before picking them up.

Note 2: Looks like the number of coin drops is either 1 or 2 per person, so running with a party of 3 could drop 3 or 6 coins, and a party of 2 could drop 2 or 4 coins.

Tip: The chests at the bottom drop "mini gifts" that can be exchanged for 50 cake throwing stars each with the Pink Bean NPC in the map. They are useful for low level characters who can't tank Pink Bean.

Tip: You can also use you regular Ctrl attack in this stage, so archers, thieves, and gunners can swap our their weapon and do range attack.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    • Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I've gotten 3 coins and 4 coins from a 2 man run. I'm guessing that its just a random amount of coins that are dropped ranging from 2-6.

3. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    7:02 AM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    Hey does that pink bean drop Maple warrior 30? MapleF11

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. JustANoBody

JustANoBody Red Snail

Oct 22, 2017
    Male
    1:02 PM
    RedDot
    Hunter
    Thanks for the guide
    BTW using soul arrow will count as stars :)

5. OP
    OP
    ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Looks like the number of coin drops is either 1 or 2 per person, so running with a party of 3 could drop 3 or 6 coins, and a party of 2 could drop 2 or 4 coins.

Not sure how I managed to get 4 coins to drop on the first day with 3 party members...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    I did a little bit of testing, and 1-2 coins per person finishing seems to be accurate.

On one pq I logged right before PB died and one coin dropped for the partner.

Also if the leader dies and leaves/DCs the pq ends. I think if they remain dead on the final boss they'll still be able to finish but the leader won't get coins. So leave leadership with someone beefy.

On the next PQ there were three of us but one died so 3 coins dropped.

So I don't believe duo-ing is any better than trio-ing, in fact the faster gathering of letters in a trio is preferable and you'll on average get the same number of coins.

Just be sure to roll for any remainder coins. No need to be naughty. With a trio you'll probably have time to roll anyways.

Edit: Also worth mentioning is that stage 4 of the boss hits for 900 damage. If you're fresh off the boat it's a little rough.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    I got 5 coins for a 2 man pt

8. Noordam

Noordam Blue Snail

May 13, 2020