1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ingame improvement.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Breaklimits, May 18, 2019.

1. Breaklimits

Breaklimits King Slime

Feb 10, 2018
    Male
    3:34 AM
    Breaklimits
    Pirate
    ornhub
    compensating mobs like manon to spawn a bit more often in the old gms there were 20chs so plenty spawns for all open world bosses some have 12 hour spawn timers but 20chs balanced it right.
    Now since we have 6chs isnt it right to balance spawn timers a bit like 12h timers change to 8 hours and 6hours maybe to 4 hours.
    Then farming is more fun then borring to not find any openworld bosses
    Also the global cooldown of bosses attacks are like none papulatus spams stun/dispell its anoying for classes that rely on buffs to kill them.
    Maybe look up an old video at youtube to see how often they cast attacks.
    Youl see a big differents.

2. Dylos

Dylos Red Snail

May 17, 2019
    Male
    Dylos
    Warrior
    Galaxy
    You forget that the population is not nearly as high as old gms. Which is the reason why there were so many ch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Breaklimits

Breaklimits King Slime

Feb 10, 2018
    Male
    Breaklimits
    Pirate
    ornhub
    Fair enough but still 6times pianus vs 20 times also population in gms wasnt 4 times more then ml server it was more devided over servers but still i think lowering a small amount should be enough im not asking 12h spawn timers to 4 hours or less just 8 hours is still long

4. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    6:34 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    I think the number of channels/bosses is fine but they're still fairly rare because people tend to kill multiple when they can, leaving a rather small window for the bosses to respawn, and often going back to kill them again. Currently the time randomizer is 10% in either direction but 15-20% would be cool. It would be more difficult to camp a certain boss and would increase the chance of finding one for people just randomly hunting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Blonde

Blonde Capt. Latanica

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    hell
    9:34 AM
    Blonde
    Bowman
    Manons already spawn every 3-4 hours.

6. 4thJobHokage

4thJobHokage Red Snail

May 9, 2017
    Male
    7:34 PM
    Fighter
    DevilFruit
    I think that one GMS server had far more than 4 times MLs population. I remember trying to KPQ & all 19 or 20 channels are completely full so you had to get track, some people had auto click etc. In ML there is generally 1 party out of 6 channels doing KPQ at a time. I would say it was around 10000 people across 20 channels in GMS vs 500 people across 6 channels in ML. Though I played on Scania...