1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Paladin's Heaven's Hammer - How does it work?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Flare, May 20, 2019.

1. Flare

Flare Orange Mushroom

Aug 3, 2016
    Male
    7:41 AM
    Reached Paladin-hood several days ago, and today I maxed Heaven's Hammer. However, I'm still not quite sure how it works.

Using it makes some sorta bar appear on the enemies instead of the damage numbers, going from yellow to red (or vice versa, not sure). Does it have any meaning? Is there any reason it doesn't show damage numbers?

Also, it seems to never kill enemies, but rather leave them at 1 HP. Is that just how the skill works, or is there a way to kill with it?

Little note: I dunno why, but the bar-thingies make me think that HH has a hold-down-the-skill-button effect, or something similar (maybe because they remind me of Bishop's Big Bang). Does it?

I'll appreciate any details, as well as other things I may have completely missed. Thanks.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. itzjaheezy

itzjaheezy Chronos

Sep 6, 2017
    Male
    9:41 PM
    Gitsniks
    Paladin
    Hazel
    Pretty much what you just stated! The skill is basically a mage ultimate that leaves everything with 1 hp and on bosses it does the max damage cap of 199,999 damage! Also this skill goes through weapon cancel so use it while its up!!

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Flare

Flare Orange Mushroom

Aug 3, 2016
    Male
    7:41 AM
    Okay this is pretty neat, I didn't know that :O
    Thank you for the info!

Any more replies/opinions/details are always appreciated.

• Funny Funny x 1