1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from a MapleStory “Veteran”

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by GloweeBear, May 22, 2019.

1. GloweeBear

GloweeBear Blue Snail

May 21, 2019
    Female
    8:17 AM
    xBellex
    Cleric
    Hello everybody!

First, I would like to thank all of you for welcoming me to the community!

For a little bit about myself:

I used to play GMS for several years starting back in 2006 with my friends. I cannot begin to tell you the hours upon hours we spent on Maple and the joy it brought us. Needless to say, MapleStory played a big part in our early teenage years.

As time passed (and as what happens with most people I suppose), we all just gradually fell out of it. I also got my first Mac back in 2011 and as I am sure most of you know, MS isn’t exactly “Mac-friendly.” That being said, every now and then I would still get the urge to jump on to my old account just to play around a bit and reminisce in my past as a Mapler, but unfortunately as a Mac user, I was unable to do so. Nevertheless, every few months or years I would check back to see if a Mac-compatible version had been released, but to no avail.

Finally, I decided to look into trying a Mac-compatible private server. That is how I came across MapleLegends.

While I may not get back into the game as much as I used to, I still look forward to jumping on every now and then in my spare time and having a little bit of fun!

Thank you all! :)

P.S. I am soooooo happy that MapleLegends is based on the “Old-School” MapleStory. THANK YOU lol

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  2. Blonde

Blonde Capt. Latanica

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    hell
    8:17 PM
    Blonde
    Bowman
    Glad to have you with us! :)

3. FeroxAnima

FeroxAnima Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Dec 29, 2017
    Male
    3:17 PM
    Zelretch/HerSlave
    Bishop
    Horny/Muse
    WELCOME :heart:
    I think you'll find most people here share the kind of sentiments you describe about MS in the old days. It's really fun here. :)

4. OP
    OP
    GloweeBear

GloweeBear Blue Snail

May 21, 2019
    Female
    xBellex
    Cleric
    Thank you so much! I have already met many nice people and have made some new friends too! I must say, this server does not disappoint! I am definitely enjoying my time here! I even told my friends who I used to play GMS with to join this server as well and they seem very interested, so I am really looking forward to some sentimental fun!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Welcome to the server! I know how you feel. I started in GMS back in 2005 when we called it tespia (beta) lol and played till about 2010 ish. Then came to this server in 2015 when it first started up. Played for half a year then quit until last year April when I decided to come back. Loving it. Hope to see you in game. Feel free to add my main. IGN Vexen

• Like Like x 1
  6. CharIottee

CharIottee Slime

Jun 14, 2019
    Female
    Singapore
    8:17 PM
    WarmMiIo/Charlottee
    Hero, F/P Arch Mage
    Beaters
    Welcome to MapleLegends, my friend :3