1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Roly Poly Hair Hat Bug

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by postcard, May 26, 2019.

1. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    2:47 AM
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The Roly Poly Hair does not interact with hats properly. First pic is what it is in game, second pic is what it should be.
    What is supposed to happen?: I think the hat is supposed to go over all of the hair, but instead it leaves the two side pieces showing.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Changed my hair, tried to wear a hat with it in CS, noticed it was glitchy.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Have the Roly Poly Hair from the event and wear a hat.
    Extra information (optional): Pics coming up. o/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    11:47 AM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Thank you for reporting it SlimeGrin This issue was already being looked into and i think it will be possible to fix it for next patch. Later today (if i manage to get it done) i will share proper pics and will confirm if its done or not. Thank you again SlimeBlush

3. OP
    OP
    postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    2:47 AM
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    thank you too for the update and working on a fix!

4. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    11:47 AM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    [​IMG]
    I used a friend to showcase this, but yep, will be most likely fixed for the next patch! SlimeGrin (dont mind the ugly hat on her, pls )

• Like Like x 1