1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Refining Dark Crystal at Spiruna

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nephaery, May 24, 2019.

1. nephaery

nephaery Mano

Sep 22, 2018
    Female
    USA east coast
    6:35 PM
    Nephaery
    F/P Arch Mage, Bowmaster
    Galaxy
    Would this be possible? I was under the impression Spiruna could refine Dark Crystals for 50k back in the day. At least, that's what hiddenstreet is imparting to my memory lol

2. Zooploop

Zooploop Master Chronos

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    Crusader
    She can but I believe you have to complete a quest from her before she'll give you that option.

3. OP
    OP
    nephaery

nephaery Mano

Sep 22, 2018
    Female
    USA east coast
    Nephaery
    F/P Arch Mage, Bowmaster
    Galaxy
    yeah it's the orbis in danger questline but i've finished it and no luck

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    3:35 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    I've always had a question in my mind about this. You'd think Spiruna would be the only place you should be able to refine the Dark Crystal, but since Valen and Pi both do, why would Spiruna ever be used for this? Only Arwen can produce Star Rocks and Moon Rocks, and only Muhammad can produce Lidium, so why not have Spiruna be the only one to make Dark Crystals - especially since the quest lines would indicate she's the only one who could? This is one of a series of questions I have about certain game mechanics; including Eurek the Alchemist's primary role is to create Summoning and Magic Rocks, but no one uses him for that given people will either do Alcaster's quest line to buy their own, or buy rocks off of players who have - relegating Eurek to a couple of quests that could be had by a whole bunch of other unused NPCs.

But if I had to guess, the reason she's not working on ML is because people will naturally gravitate toward using Valen or Pi. It would be cool to have Spiruna work - and maybe have her forge it at a considerable discount than what Valen and Pi charge given you had to go out of your way to get to her in the first place AND do her quest string.

• Agree Agree x 1