1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't like the event bosses

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Daydreamer, May 27, 2019.

1. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    1:55 PM
    I/L Arch Mage
    Not really a suggestion but I don't like the event bosses, like the cake, snowman, etc. They tend to be very grindy and they lag a lot and sometimes bug out. Everybody does the same damage and you can't use skills so it feels really tedious. They feel really uninteractive too. I remember with snowman people would throw the minimum snowballs and then AFK. Cause otherwise you hold down one button to get your points and then heck off.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Lidas

Lidas Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    11:55 PM
    Lidas
    Bowmaster
    I dont think we can do too much to make the boss mote interesting. But idont like the exploit of multiclient too. If there a way to reward 1 client the same as multiple it will be nice.

3. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    4:55 PM
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    Also agree multi clienting can be very annoying in these events. I don’t like seeing a bunch of mules just sitting on the side while everybody else is killing the boss. There’s also times that I’ll just use 1 character and stop attacking after x hits because I’m already at the max reward. I’d rather make it so the rewards are not capped and you get a reward every 100 hits or something. So basically 1 person hitting 1000 times is the same as 10 mules hitting 100 times. It leaves the option open to use mules if you want to split rewards between characters and incentivizes people to continue attacking.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    10:55 PM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Make them damage reflect, that should make it interesting lol and perhaps now ppl multiclient will have more issues, and give them that annoying attack that takes you out of the room like in Frankenroid e.e.
    Just for fun

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lidas

Lidas Mixed Golem

Sep 14, 2017
    Male
    11:55 PM
    Lidas
    Bowmaster
    Can staff create all maps items and monsters? I always thought they copy it from somewhere..
    Also if 1 client reward the same it might be less lagg without multiclient.

Last edited: May 27, 2019