1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Anniversary Maple Leaf Gives Randomised Stats

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Badminwei, May 26, 2019.

1. Badminwei

Badminwei Mushmom

Jun 9, 2017
    Male
    4:35 AM
    MrBlueBlack
    Hero
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): As per the title, the anniversary maple leaf gave a randomised stat of +4 Int rather than +5 Int (refer to attached picture).
    What is supposed to happen?: The maple leaf should give a definite stat of +5 Int rather than any other numbers.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I exchanged my coins for a 'maple leaf in a box' and then exchange the 'maple leaf in a box' for a desired maple leaf of my choice (I chose +5Int as I needed it for hp washing).
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): NA
    Extra information (optional): upload_2019-5-26_22-29-13.png

2. Siao

Siao Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    4:35 AM
    Maple Leaf has always been randomized since last year.