1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Give Neo Tokyo some love!

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by itzjaheezy, Jun 3, 2019.

1. itzjaheezy

itzjaheezy Chronos

Sep 6, 2017
    Male
    8:36 AM
    Gitsniks
    Paladin
    Hazel
    I think it would be really neat if all the Neo Tokyo bosses have a small chance for any of the craft-able weapons to drop. Also I think maybe the crafting etcs could use a drop rate buff as well! As it stands the whole place of Neo Tokyo is completely dead and I'd argue that I'm the only one that does anything NT related daily in the whole server. It's quite sad how barren this area is when it has so many cool mobs and decent/good exp for people to gain.

I think this would help give the zone more incentive for people to start doing Neo Tokyo!

• Agree Agree x 20
  2. hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    5:36 PM
    Thief
    as it stands only 1 handed sword and magical throwing knife are worth making there. u can make other weapons too but its really just for fun / showoff and quite ineffective compared to other options.
    moreover, the only boss really worth farming is nibergen with for whatever reason god knows why, has x10000 higher droprate than all other bosses even though he is objectively by far easiest boss to kill. why killing vergamot,dunas and nameless will 95% of the times give u nothing / 1 crystal ore / useless equip to npc while nibergen drop 15 of these stuff???

3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I agree, the bosses should be able to drop the NT weapons just like how horntail drops dragon weapons. You can make them a rare drop to balance things out - kinda like how magical throwing knives and armor piercing bullets drop.

It would be nice to SEE ANY of these weapons in FM. Right now, I just don't think that it is worthwhile for many players to undergo the long crafting process when the gain is just 2-3 (although end game) weapon attack.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Zooploop

Zooploop Master Chronos

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    11:36 AM
    Crusader
    Because as of right now, Nibergin drops nothing kek

5. fredaaaaa

fredaaaaa Brown Teddy

Jun 25, 2017
    11:36 PM
    Promise
    Agreeeeee, it's so sad to see an empty floor after the boss dies MapleF4

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    4:36 PM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Nibergen can drop those sick earings ZooploopZooploop *-* . But is true NT need more ppl, I like it but I must agree making weapons or anything is stupidly hard, for most jobs the new weapons are a neat +2w att and perhaps some main stats but they are way too hard to get so they just use the lv 110 ones

7. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    The drops could use a 100% guarantee drop of either a weapon or scroll would be nice since almost other big boss like this drops atleast something.

I've been soloing dunas and nameless for a while now and not sure if I'm lucky but been able to find 5 saint stones, 1 sigma, 1 wisdom, 1 mtk, 1 dkhanjar and 3 shield mattacks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zooploop

Zooploop Master Chronos

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    Crusader
    Currently Nibergin is bugged and drops nothing on death but the card, not even ETC. It's been that way for maybe a month by now.

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    4:36 PM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    w8 what? well I never went to Nibergen after the event so thats possible o.o in that case we need to fix that. I got lots of stuff out of it b4

10. echung379

echung379 Brown Teddy

Oct 16, 2017
    Cookiee
    Hero
    they actually nerfed nib when everyone was asking for a buff lmao classic

11. HappyFestus

HappyFestus Master Chronos

Jul 2, 2017
    9:36 AM
    Shadower
    NT's not even pot friendly. literally nothing in there drops meso.

Either way.

have a bump.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
  13. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    If you're talking about crystal not spawning, it hasn't been fixed yet but I believe shotshot found a fix for it a while ago, it just needs to be implemented.

If the bug happens, you can ask an available GM to spawn the crystal for you until it's properly fixed.

14. Zooploop

Zooploop Master Chronos

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    Crusader
    Nibergin has drops again but they're similar to the other bosses, that being it can drop 0-3 items and if you're lucky one of those won't be a trash etc.

15. ngrman

ngrman Stone Golem

Jun 4, 2017
    Female
    Brasília
    Basically an undocumented nerf.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    So I finally got to the point where I am ready to start bossing at neo tokyo. Doing the questline has been very fun, but killing the bosses themself have not really been rewarding. 2 of the 4 times I have killed a NT boss, it has dropped nothing, the other two were worthless etc items. I also talked around and people told me that it only drops a crafting etc 1/20 times.

So, that means that the difficulty to craft a weapon is very high. I understand that this server is suppose to be difficult, but could you guys at least consider implementing one of gitsniks suggestions?

If those are too "good", why not have each boss drop an energizer (+25 attack potion, last 30 minutes) on death guaranteed?

If even that is too good can we at least make it so you can down jump on the eruwater map?!?! (Farming 300 etc without down jump was quite irritating).

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Jolly_Walker

Jolly_Walker Chronos

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    11:36 PM
    JollyWalker
    I/L Arch Mage
    The difficulty is worse than you think, I killed 50+ NT bosses never seen anything drop from bosses other than crystals or some worthless 60% scroll or 1 silver coin OnionF4.

• Agree Agree x 4