1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: allow an item to be untagged by the original tagger

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by kalash, Jun 8, 2019.

1. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    10:14 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Sometimes you tag an item to keep track of the owner when you lend out stuff. Eventually you might wanna sell it tho; would be nice to be able to remove the tag :)

//Edit: I mean only the original tagger would be able to remove it. You could match the character name to the item's tag name right?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

9:14 PM
    Doesnt that kind of defeat the purpose of tagging 'godly' gear? Some people, even after selling, prefer having their name on it :p

3. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    So you just don't remove the tag. Only the original tagger would be able to remove it

• Like Like x 1
  4. Blonde

Blonde Capt. Latanica

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    hell
    4:14 AM
    Blonde
    Bowman
    Hmm, I'm not for the idea of removing the tag either, the name tag on an item is supposed to be permanent. One should probably think twice before deciding to name tag an equipment. Understandably, though some users may choose to tag the item to keep track of it, I feel there are greater ways of keeping track of the item (e.g. not lending it to people you don't trust).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    No. I have even recently updated the client so it makes it clear a tag is permanent. I have zero interest in any kind of way to remove tags for many reasons.

6. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Oki thanks for the response!

• Friendly Friendly x 1