1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Saw the person that hacked my account at FM

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by benblobist, Jun 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benblobist

benblobist Red Snail

Oct 22, 2017
    Male
    9:46 PM
    Dragon Knight
    It was some time back in 2018 March where I entrusted this person with my account which contained some expensive int gears and valuable items of a DK that are worth maybe around 1b+++. Items like 26 int bathrobe 11 int red emerald earrings and many more. To my horror, I am pretty sure he hacked my account as he was the only person I told my username and password to. Today I just saw him at FM wearing (i suppose) my bathrobe and red emerald earrings and guessed that he returned to play maplelegends again as he didnt level up since last year 2018 March as well. So, can anyone advice if I should get my items back from him?

I have his contact no. and I texted him 1 week ago that I wanted my items back but he said that he wasn't sure the items was with him and he ignored my text after if I said that if I could go his account and see it. Can anyone advice me on this? Cheers

2. LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018
    9:46 AM
    Did you just admit to account sharing?

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:46 PM
    Moderator Post
    Which IGN?

4. OP
    OP
    benblobist

benblobist Red Snail

Oct 22, 2017
    Male
    9:46 PM
    Dragon Knight
    Can I give you a direct message on this?

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:46 PM
    Moderator Post
    Not going stop you.

Going close this topic in meantime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.