1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cash Shop

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Xydan, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Xydan

Xydan Chronos

Feb 1, 2019
    Male
    9:10 AM
    Xydan
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): DC when testing out NX Weapons
    What is supposed to happen?:
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Cash Shop
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Equip a Blaze wizard weapon and press ctrl. The game/app will DC.
    Extra information (optional): Happens on the Mac app.

2. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    2:10 PM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    could you say what kind of weapon where you using to cover? Spear, claw.... I dont seem to trigger it with my shadower (dagger) so it might be related to that SlimeSweat2

3. OP
    OP
    Xydan

Xydan Chronos

Feb 1, 2019
    Male
    9:10 AM
    Xydan
    I had a crossbow equipped. Interestingly enough, the wind archer weapon works fine, but the others bug out.

4. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    2:10 PM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Thank you for the report! this will be fixed and fully working for the next patch SlimeGrin