1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Can't vote?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Siegfried, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Siegfried

Siegfried Master Chronos

Apr 21, 2017
    Male
    5:07 AM
    I've voted yesterday and again today, but I haven't received the NX benefits at all. It's been 60 hours in total and GTOP registers the vote but the maplelegends site doesn't?

2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    8:07 AM
    When voting did you make sure you got the "Thanks for voting" message.
    If it doesn't do that, you won't get the points.

3. OP
    OP
    Siegfried

Siegfried Master Chronos

Apr 21, 2017
    Male
    5:07 AM
    Yep, it said "thanks for voting" then forwarded me to the list of most popular maple servers. It still didn't register on the 2nd time.

Edit: my NX has been accredited, but only the 2nd one.
    ...??? I don't know what happened in between but I guess I'll have to see if the 3rd vote tomorrow works.