1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hi everybody!!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by itbehayley, Jun 22, 2019.

1. itbehayley

itbehayley Blue Snail

Jun 22, 2019
    Female
    4:46 AM
    itbehayley
    hey guys! my name is Hayley (ign itbehayley)! I'm 23 and I live in Virginia. I decided to join because I heard about this server and my life is boring for now until I go to grad school for psychology. I just started on this server yesterday!

please introduce yourself to me so I can get to know everyone!!! :)

I played maplestory back in 2006 or 2007 until maybe 2011? I only ever got to level 60 on my main so I'm going to try to get past that this time around.

nice to meet u! if anybody low leveled wants to grind please message me :)

-Hayley

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    Welcome to Legends!
    If you're ever looking for anyone to train with at your level a good way is to join our discord!
    There is a recruitment tab that you can check out to form your leveling squad.

3. Milking

Milking Red Snail

May 1, 2019
    Female
    I/L Arch Mage
    Yaoi
    Welcome Hayley!! My names Cynthia (Cyn for short), 21 and I live in NY c: my ign is topmilk (pls feel free to add me in game!) and i recently made a new guild with a few close friends if you wanna join! We're all really nice and would love to have you <3

P.s. I also graduated as a psych student ;^)

4. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    10:46 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Country rooooooooaaaadsss take me hoooome... to the plaaaaceeeee Iiii beeelooooooooooonnnggg
    Weeesst Virginiiiaaaaaa

West or East?

Well, have fun in the server UwU

5. Mansa

Mansa Mano

May 23, 2019
    9:46 AM
    Mansa
    Fighter
    Hogwarts
    Welcome Hayley!
    I'm Mansa and my IGN is Mansa. I hope you find the excitement your seeking here in legends, i joined couple of months ago and have been having a blast so far! See you around in game. blushmush

6. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Welcome to MapleLegends. This server is by far the one with the friendliest community. I have played this server since 2015 on and off. Feel free to add my night Lord. IGN Vexen.
    Here's a little about me: I'm a nurse, 27, married with two awesome children that drive me nuts , and enjoy playing this server during the little free time I get here and there. I'm so EST time zone.

Hope to get a friend request. See you in game!

7. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    9:46 AM
    Welcome to the server! I'm probably a bit high level to grind with you, but if you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask me here or in game. My IGN is MerpleLergen. I can answer just about anything that isn't a price check