1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Add Lion Heart Caslte

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Knighthatzi, Jun 23, 2019.

Should Lion Heart Castle be added

1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. Knighthatzi

Knighthatzi Slime

Jun 22, 2019
    Male
    Melbourne, Australia
    4:50 AM
    HatziS
    Bishop
    Hi all,

New to the server, but can't help reminisce about GMS back in the day, the one thing I would love to see added would be the Lion Heart Castle, it provided a excellent training option for dps classes, it brought people together and most importantly it provides so many maps added for high level training, obviously when Lion Heart was added was when the enhancement system was implemented, dont want that, that's when maple lost it's way.

But if it was added perhaps there could be a nerf to the hp values to make up for the lack of damage output, also provides a new boss and new equips for all of us to enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    3:50 PM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    Like we got shaolin actually, which is a good training spot (Which some ppl are thinking is broken af), so i think adding that map what you re saying will just increase the polemic more.

3. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    11:50 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    That's when I quit! I hated that addition. In my mind, MS had lost its way long before then.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    11:50 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Hadn't actually heard of it before I googled it. It looks pretty cool and I feel like it could fit in with a lot of the other content that's here. I don't actually know what sort of things it adds or if it'd be far too overpowered but I trust that it could be balanced around the current game.