1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Poison healing my character HP instead of reducing it.

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Samminie, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Samminie

Samminie Mano

Apr 16, 2018
    Male
    1:39 AM
    Trippier/Samx3
    Dark Knight
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    Please click this for the link as the video file is too large to upload.

In this video, it shows that I was being healed by the poison which is caused by the dark cornians. It also shows that when i use dragon roar, I am being healed despite of the skill.
    (My pet is on with auto hp pouch but it is set to 20% with Ginseng Roots and it typically auto pot me to about 14-15k of my HP.) This is a bug with concerns to the poison healing my instead of reducing my hp.

https://youtu.be/n5erdfmJKSc

What is supposed to happen?: The dark cornian's poison is supposed to be reducing my HP but instead, it is healing my HP.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: This have been ongoing for a couple of weeks.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): As My job is a Dark Knight, this affects my skill "berzerk" and it renders me being unable to use berzerk to full efficiency. This also happens at CWKPQ bosses which causes poison. Whenever i got poisoned from any random mobs, i get healed instead of being reduced in my HP.

I sincerely hope that the team can help me with this issue.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:39 PM
    Moderator Post
    Known bug when we fixed 1st person engage. We missed one piece of that code, and right now its not the highest of the highest priority to fix due to how uncommon the issue is.

3. OP
    OP
    Samminie

Samminie Mano

Apr 16, 2018
    Male
    1:39 AM
    Trippier/Samx3
    Dark Knight
    Okay! I was just wondering if my character was bugged. Thanks Kimmy!

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:39 PM
    Moderator Post
    Not bugged! It's an issue for everyone using beholder and getting poisoned :)