1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Best training spot for a Level 95+ Hunter?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Flosion, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Flosion

Flosion Red Snail

Jun 3, 2019
    Male
    8:54 PM
    Flosion
    Bowman, Hunter, Ranger, Bowmaster
    Thank
    I've been scouring the internet and these forums for decent guides on Bowman, as I never really got past Level 60-ish back when I played MS. So I am way past where I've ever gotten, and I am kind of lost.

I see in a lot of places that I should train at Goby, but I am not finding how I can farm there efficiently? I've been leeching a bit, but would really like to grind as well, to at least save the pressure on my bank a bit LOL.

2. OP
    OP
    Flosion

Flosion Red Snail

Jun 3, 2019
    Male
    Flosion
    Bowman, Hunter, Ranger, Bowmaster
    Thank
    I realize most places are saying Gobies are best for SNIPERS, whereas I am a Hunter lol. Woops

3. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    3:54 AM
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    Snails

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    Go to the bottom middle platform of Lost of Time 4 (spirit vikings) and spam arrow rain. Press down to duck their magic attacks. It’s nice mesos once u get the flow going (drops black crystals, ilbies, earring dex 60%, and other stuff)

5. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    1:54 AM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
  6. LeeDragon

LeeDragon Orange Mushroom

Dec 11, 2016
    Male
    8:54 AM
    LeeDragon
    Dark Knight
    Jr. Newtie in Leafre. There are some safety spot for long ranger attacker to snipe the mob without getting hit by mob

7. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    5:54 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Hmm. Probably kid mannequins. Not sure if you are open to leech, but in case you are, I strongly reccomend trying to save up mesos now and then buy leech once the summer event starts.

Levels 100-120 is pretty hard on most classes, and leech is a very efficient way to go through those levels.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Firebat

Firebat Red Snail

Feb 4, 2018
    7:54 PM
    Firebat
    Beginner
    You could hunt Headless Horseman once you have strafe maxed. If you have any priest friends Himes is probably the best option. I wouldn't recommend soloing there.