1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Skills and weapon balance (blunt, axe, staff).

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bluelight, Jun 18, 2019.

1. OP
    OP
    bluelight

bluelight Dark Stone Golem

Nov 25, 2018
    Male
    5:47 PM
    Linkkin
    Page
    avengers
    I can pretty sure with you that even higher more than 5 att axe still have no chance to catch up with sword. The problem is the low damage of axe when it stab and when you use bandish, always 1 stab and 1 swings.

2. OP
    OP
    bluelight

bluelight Dark Stone Golem

Nov 25, 2018
    Male
    5:47 PM
    Linkkin
    Page
    avengers
    If you talk about the price. Its surely that scrolled a 7slot 2 hand sword will be best way while scrolled a 1h and shield need 17 slot.

Beside that building a perfect weapon ppl tend to use 10% and white scroll with the highest att weapons which are already hard to find beacause ppl usuall throw them away. I saw a player have to use megaphone and buy 10% scroll axe for att with 200k/1. And if ppl use 30% it will have chance to bomb and they have to craft a perfect max att one again.
    => Its not that much easier and cheaper to scroll sword.

As you said that with SI, 2hand sword will be the king. => If there is SI just use 2hand sword

Than for case withouth SI ppl thinks of the 1 hand with fast att speed. And if you said that that without SI skull fast (4) and dragon axe fast (4) still have chance to catch up with a speargrave fast (2), that is unreasonable (I have already caculated with the data posted by gm to test).

=> For both case, Sword is better than skull and axe. If there is SI use 2hand sword. If dont have SI use 1h sword.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  3. 4thJobHokage

4thJobHokage Red Snail

May 9, 2017
    Male
    4:47 AM
    Fighter
    DevilFruit
    I'm not sure if I agree or not on buffing BW & Axes. On the one hand it is nice to have options, especially if those options have pros & cons & more depth is added to the game. On the other hand this isn't old school GMS where 1H Sword 60% is 1.5m, Axe is 100K & it's hard for unfunded players to go for Swords, but they kind of have to because they're so much better. In Legends with free NX it's just easy to make mesos & Sword scrolls are 100~200K so I don't see much of a need to make Axe/BW viable.