1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Pet Fullness

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Caenyss, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    4:11 AM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Most of the times when I log in my second pet is down to 15 fullness when in fact it was much higher than that when I logged off before.
    What is supposed to happen?: Have the same Fullness as when I log off.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I think it started after these recent changes and maintenances.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I can't reproduce it 100% but it happens frequently.
    Extra information (optional): I equip my first and second pet as soon as I enter in game. I have some screenshots on attachments.

Attached Files:

2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    8:11 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I noticed the first picture is of your Pink Bean pet with a fullness of 80, but the second is of Fir with a fullness of 15.

3. OP
    OP
    Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Yes exactly, it only affects my second pet, Mir, in this scenario.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:11 AM
    Moderator Post
    If you know how to replicate it 100% we can look into it.

5. OP
    OP
    Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    I haven't been able to replicate it 100%. It happens when I log on, though lately it seems less of an occurrence. I'll give more details if I find out more about it.