1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zakum's drops apparently cut by 1/3

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Flare, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Flare

Flare Orange Mushroom

Aug 3, 2016
    Male
    5:49 AM
    I'm pretty new to Zakum runs, so I'm not sure if it's a known issue, or maybe even not a bug in the first place... But I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Description of the bug
    : (optional screenshot/video):
    On my last Zakum run, he dropped stuff only at the center and right side of the map. It seemed as if the loot that was supposed to drop on the left has glitched out or something. Here's a screenshot to KINDA demonstrate:
    [​IMG]
    And basically, the drops started from the left side of his altar all the way to the right edge of the map.

What is supposed to happen?:
    His drops are supposed to be symmetric to each side.
    [​IMG]

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    Zakum's altar, where you fight him. AKA "Last Mission - Zakum's Altar".

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Self-explanatory.

Extra information (optional):
    *Rant* A buyer didn't get his helmet today, mostly likely because of this bug (?) T.T
    Also, it's kinda similar to a bug they had with Root Abyss bosses in GMS, if anyone knows/remembers.
    Nexin ML staff plz fix

• Like Like x 1
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    7:49 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Quality bug report. I hope this gets fixed soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    10:49 PM
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    Didn't realize that was a bug. Thanks for reporting! No wonder a few runs had little to no helmets

4. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Hi Flare,

We tested killing Zakum internally, killed about 50~ Zakums and could not reproduce the issue.

It may be due to less drops + lag for that specific run, but I'm not quite sure what else could be an issue here.

Is this a bug that happens regularly? Do you think there are any other factors that we should consider?

5. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    This is most likely because someone has the quest that makes zakum drop the zakum certificate.
    Those drop in abundance off to one side however since you probably don't have the quest you will be unable to see these drops.

Tested it with Doggo.
    His perspective:
    [​IMG]

My perspective:
    [​IMG]

So not at all a bug, but rather perspective.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Flare

Flare Orange Mushroom

Aug 3, 2016
    Male
    5:49 AM
    Ohhh, that explains it. Makes sense.
    Also heard from several people that helmets indeed just don't drop sometimes, regardless of this "bug". So we were just unlucky.

Case closed then, I guess. Thank you! :D