1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Zakum seal/dispel glitch

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by reveohw, Jul 21, 2019.

1. reveohw

reveohw Slime

Dec 5, 2018
    3:52 PM
    aaaaa
    Description of the bug: Sometimes when Zakum seals, the seal gets stuck on my Bishop and can't be dispelled. During that, the only skill I can use is Dispel.

What is supposed to happen?: Usually, Zakum seals, Bishop dispels, everybody goes back to what they are doing. However, there are a few times when I couldn't dispel seal from myself. Everyone else gets dispelled, but the seal remains on me, the Bishop. Then, no matter how many times I try to dispel, I can't dispel the seal on me until it either times out, or Zakum applies a new seal. While in that sealed state, I can't heal. The only skill I can use is Dispel.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: During the past two Zakum runs I have been on as Alke, a Bishop. Eh, can't remember exact time and date, though.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): This seems to only happen when I dispel at some exact timing down to the millisecond. When Zakum shows the seal triangle, I press dispel, and sometimes, seal remains stuck.

Extra information (optional): This could be happening because I am in Australia - long Internet route and ping. Sometimes I noticed that when I try to dispel quickly, everyone else in the party gets dispel but I remain sealed. Then I have to dispel again to use other skills like heal. This made me think that seal goes into effect at different times for different players as it seemed like I used dispel when seal had affected them, but not me just yet = my effect time was later than others'. Hence, I believe that this bug happen when I use dispel at some sort of timing that makes the "effect" command of "seal" and "dispel" runs at the same time as my "seal" effect is a little delayed.

2. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    1:52 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    Possibly related bug - 2 different drks we zak with have complained that they aren't able to use allcures nor bishop dispel to cure the skill lock. It hasn't happened for any other class (yet?), but has happened multiple times for both of them.