1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hiya fellow maplers!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Vixie, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Vixie

Vixie Blue Snail

Aug 7, 2019
    Female
    2:07 PM
    Vixie
    Thief
    Joined a few days back, and am really digging the server. Long time MS fan (played back in 06-07?), though constantly have been on and off for many years. Most fun I had was preBB, so Legends feels right at home!

So a little about myself - I do art! Lots of ink work & plain sketches mainly. Definitely will be doodling up my assassin girl once she's rockin' a nice look (& possibly posting if there's a art section on these forums). I'm currently playing with my fiance on here too, and am itching for us both to get into a sweet guild to bond with others in. Also adore sitcoms, I'm always on the lookout for more to binge-watch (hinthint). MapleF13

Nice to meet you all, and hope to see some folks in-game!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  2. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    8:07 PM
    Welcome to MapleLegends~

3. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    11:07 AM
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    welcome to ML!! hmu in game if you need a hand with anything :)

4. Vext

Vext Red Snail

Aug 5, 2019
    Male
    Finland
    Vext
    Cleric
    Nebula
    Hey, welcome! I also started Legends just a couple of days ago so we're around the same levels, you can add me in game if you want! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Vixie

Vixie Blue Snail

Aug 7, 2019
    Female
    Vixie
    Thief
    Thanks so much for the warm welcomes! Really appreciate that Postcard, & I'll add ya next time I'm on Vext :)

6. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    One thing that's unique to this server is that you are allowed to "real world trade" your art commissions for mesos. Basically, legends players are legally allowed to pay you mesos for a maple related art commission (typically of their character). So, if you are just starting off, that could be an easy way to get some funding. Anyways welcome to legends and enjoy your stay!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Not really unique. #1 #2 and a couple other servers allow it too.

8. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    ...yesss..!!
    ..yEEESSS
    YYYEEESSS

ahaha anyway welcome!! hope you enjoy legends! :heartbeat: definitely feel free to share your artworks - we have a section just for that in the forums SlimeSmile if you need help with anything or just wanna gush about art feel free to ping me in game @ Ryae! cheers!

9. OP
    OP
    Vixie

Vixie Blue Snail

Aug 7, 2019
    Female
    Vixie
    Thief
    Perfect! So great to meet a fellow artist, would love to exchange tips and maybe even do a trade one day if you were ever up for it. Do you have a topic on these forums where you post your art? I took a scan over the section and couldn't recall seeing your name, I'll have to check again though!

Cheers!

I wasn't even aware of this, thanks so much for letting me know! You're definitely right, that'd be a awesome quick way to earn some mesos. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    oh man, yeah it's just crazy old haha. There is a link to the thread in my sig SlimeSmile It's been closed for a long time, but I try to always keep art trades open so hmu if you like! :heartbeat:

• Like Like x 1